*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tweetheart

I made this card for today's color challenge, the challenge was to use ballet blue, apricot appeal, and real red. I love the colors together they are so bright and sunny. I would love bright and sunny right about now, we are snowing heavily again!! And Jason broke the snow shovel this morning, so at some point today I will have to hit the hardware store.

I finally got around to using my Martha Stewart, test tubes I bought them to use at Halloween and just never got around to it. I know I am SO bad.....LOL! Inside this cute little card is yummy Girhadelli square.

Be sure to check out the gallery reveal over at Embellish It.

Supplies: CC designs, real red, ballet blue, apricot appeal, and white card stock, black and real red ink, brads, copics ribbon, scalloped circle and circle punches, and nestibilities.

post signature

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute - just makes me smile! Adorable!!

February 05, 2008 10:07 AM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Those are really cute colors!! I just love those little birds together - darling!! The color combo works great too!!

February 05, 2008 11:22 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Super cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

February 05, 2008 11:32 AM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

Kelly this is way too cute!!!!

February 05, 2008 1:04 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Super duper tweet!!!! Love the color combo!

February 05, 2008 1:08 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

This is soo adorable Kelly! I LOVE that bird stamp so much. Wish I could keep up with these terrific challenges at SCS--they sure are having some fun ones! :)

February 05, 2008 7:55 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

Oh My!!..this is just Adorable!

February 06, 2008 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!