*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, February 08, 2008

Hugs and Kisses

I couldn't let Valentine's Day pass without making an acetate (window sheet, transparency) 2,4,6,8 box......LOL! You know how much I love making them! I made this one for the MY Favorite Things Guest Designer challenge, the challenge was to make a container that holds candy.

I filled it with Heshey's hugs and kisses along with some chocolate lips.....they are so cute!! If you are interested in the directions for these boxes you can find them hereAcetate 2,4,6,8 box, I also have it posted under tutorials on the side bar.

I seem to be coming down with the flu today, I have a fever, stuffy, very sore chest, chills, body ache.........yadayada. I hate being sick especially hate it when it settles in the chest such as this one seem to be doing. Being up most of the night probably didn't help either, apparently both dogs had the stomach flu last night, so we made multiple trips outside, and a few clean up too......yuck! They are indoor dogs so I am aware of things that the can eat, and all they had yesterday was dog food, so I am assuming it must have been some kind of flu for them??? They seem back to normal this morning yay!!

!!!BIG BIG SALE at Treehouse Stamps they are making room for all the new sets that are coming out in a few weeks so it is 50% off the two winter sets!!! Don't miss out on this awesome savings!

Supplies: Verve visual heart to heart stamps, pretty in pink, white card stock, unknown DP, Acetate, Rose red ink, prima flowers, brads, ribbon, tag punch.

post signature

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so delicious and creative!! I love it all - the pinks and reds together - very appropriate, of course :) and the pale pink liner sets it off so nicely. I've bookmarked your instructions and I think I'll be trying this cute box for Valentine's Day.

Hope you feel better soon!

February 08, 2008 8:26 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Kelly-I hope that you feel better soon- sounds like lots of the SBS gals are fighting some bug or another.I would recommend some therapeutic medicinal chocolates!!!

February 08, 2008 8:27 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So cute!!

February 08, 2008 9:17 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Wow the banner looks terrific.
The candy looks delish.
Bela

February 08, 2008 10:18 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Very very cute Kelly! Love this!

I am sorry you are not feeling well! I woke up to the same thing this morning and I have a HUGE workshop coming up tonight!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

February 08, 2008 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. With all the snow a stuff going on in every other part of the world (except mind :( ) it doesn't suprise me that people have been getting sick.
Nice box and I like the new layout, very festive :)

February 08, 2008 10:30 AM  
Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

OMG, I LOVE this! AWESOME project!

February 08, 2008 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling idea and I love the blogs new look also.
Karen W

February 08, 2008 1:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Mmmmmm, yummy yummy!

Hope you feel better soon Kelly!

February 08, 2008 3:59 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Very lovely Kelly!!!

February 08, 2008 4:35 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Kelly said...

This is so cute! Graet Valentine's Day gifts. Thanks for sharing your creation!

February 08, 2008 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better real soon. Love your new banner, it really caught my attention. Your acetate box is pretty cool too. darlene

February 08, 2008 6:43 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Your box is really adorable! Hope you are feeling better soon.

February 09, 2008 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!