*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, February 11, 2008

Basic Grey Blush Card Kit


Just a quick post for now I am still very sick, yuck!! It seems to be getting worse and not better. This flu has left me very weak and unable to stand for any period of time without becoming dizzy.

I made these cards using a Basic Grey blush Card kit that I got from Embellish It , I loved this kit it has card stock, chipboard, dp, rub ons all kinds of goodies, I think I am going to order another one too!





Well I am off to go lie down again, I hope to be well enough later today to put together a card using Flourishes newly released stamps!


Supplies: Basic grey blush card kit

post signature

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

These are beautiful. I especially love the circle one. :)

February 11, 2008 8:26 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love your new banner, these are great.

February 11, 2008 9:08 AM  
Blogger bethtrue said...

Kelly - feel better soon!! rest up and drink your fluids. these are cute cards; thanks for sharing!! take care!!

Beth (tired mommy to a busy 4.5 yr old)

February 11, 2008 1:13 PM  
Blogger Nikki Bond said...

Your cards are beautiful! I hope you feel better soon!!! {SMILES}

February 11, 2008 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty! But you get back to bed or the couch & take care of yourself girl!! We will miss your blog entries but take a few days & get better!!! I promise all your ink will not dry out, really!! lol
Get well soon!

February 11, 2008 2:10 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

I sure hope that you feel better soon but I have to say that you make great cards even when you are sick, girl!

February 11, 2008 2:55 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Ah you poor girl!!! I hope you get better real soon,no fun being sick!
Your cards are gorgeous,lovely colors!!!

February 11, 2008 3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. These cards are lovely though. Get well soon!

February 11, 2008 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love how the round shape of the card contrasts with the strips of paper ... fabulous design ... feel better soon.

February 11, 2008 7:17 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Very cute cards Kelly!

I know exactly how you feel since I have the flu too!! This is a NASTY one and I can't seem to shake it! Get some rest, drink plenty, and I hope you feel better soon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

February 11, 2008 7:39 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are still sick! I hope you feel better soon! Everyone seem to be sick! Yuck!

I love your card! I love the colors and the pretty hearts!!

Maria

February 11, 2008 8:11 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is no fun at all!!! Love the cards!!

February 11, 2008 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!