*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Heart Is Yours

I made this card for today's sketch challenge, I love the sketch, just not sure about what I did with it. It seems this cold has left me foggy brained........LOL! Oh well it will just have to do.

Thank You so MUCH for all your well wishes, and suggestions about the vapo rub, if I can muster up enough energy I will try to get to the drug store to give it a try, as I spent the better part of the night coughing again, it seems to be moving deeper into the chest, and I STILL have a fever!!

I am so behind on my Valentine's Day projects for my family, I hope to get them done before the end of the day. I also NEED to get Steph's birthday party invitations done soon, we decided to have a Salon Sleepover, pizza, movie, and make overs sounds like they will have a lot of fun!

Happy Hump Day!!

Supplies: Verve visual, heart to heart, real red, cool caribbean, white, card stock, daisy bucket's love me dp, real red ink, ribbon.

post signature

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Lovely card Kelly! And I love the banner!

Many Blessings,
M.

February 13, 2008 9:11 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

I think this card is adorable Kelly! Love it!

You need to go to the doctor, could be getting pneumonia and you want to be careful. take care and feel better!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

February 13, 2008 10:31 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

this card is great, sorry that you are still not feeling well, sounds like a great girly party, what fun.

February 13, 2008 11:14 AM  
Blogger Janine said...

What a beautiful card !!!

February 13, 2008 11:22 AM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

Kelly , I Love your work Your talent amazes me !!! WOW another awsome card!!!
As much as i love seeing your creations I agree with alexandra Please go get checked Just to make sure!!!
Sending you lots of hugs !!!

February 13, 2008 2:14 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Kelly Kelly Kelly...GO GET CHECKED!
You don't want to wait til it's too late!!!! Your card is gorgeous as usual!!!

February 13, 2008 2:19 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I hope you feel better soon.

this card is super beautiful!

February 13, 2008 4:11 PM  
Blogger Lesli said...

What a beautiful card - I love the colors you chose!

February 13, 2008 9:04 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Love the layers on your beautiful sweet card! Please take GOOD care of yourself! Hugs, Deb

February 14, 2008 9:02 AM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Really pretty card ! Sent you an email today , thought I would let you know in case it went into the junk folder .

February 15, 2008 1:30 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

I love the caribbean and the red together. Great work. :0)

February 15, 2008 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!