*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Best Wishes

I made this card using one of Flourishes new background stamps this one is called Damask, and the sentiment is from a newly released set of sentiments called Many Sentiments. I love this background stamp it is so pretty there is also a reversed Damask background that I will be showing you a little later.

I kept it simple as I am still not feeling well, I can't believe that after 5 days the fever still hasn't broken. I coughed so hard all night that I woke up with a pounding headache this morning......yuck.....not a nice way to start the day. The only plus is the daycare kiddie, also the one who gave this to me, is sick too so she is not as energetic as she usually is. She had a super long nap yesterday which is nice cause I can nap then too.

Thank you so much for all your well wishes!! Wishing you all a super Tuesday!!

Supplies: Damask, Flourishes, FLLC, Purely pomegranate, river rock and white card stock, river rock and Purely pomegranate ink, ribbon, hodgepodge.

post signature

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Very elegant card! Sorry you are sick. Pray you are better soon.

February 12, 2008 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Sounds strange, but try using Vicks on your feet to deal with the cough. I recently had the same type cough as you have, and nothing was helping. I tried Vicks on my feet and it worked great! I had used it on my chest and throat before that with no results. Using it on my feet worked way better and took care of the cough.

Good luck and hope you get to feeling better!

February 12, 2008 10:25 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

this card is beautiful, I agree with the vicks on the feet thing, try it you will be surprised

February 12, 2008 11:24 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Beautiful card. I just love the quick & simple cards I'm seeing lately & I can't believe that your still creating when your sick.

Feel better soon.

February 12, 2008 12:21 PM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

Very Elegant!!! Love it !!!

February 12, 2008 12:43 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Kelly, I love how this turned out!! Great job!

February 12, 2008 12:46 PM  
Blogger Kathy K said...

Such a great, SIMPLE card. Love it. Feel better! Being sick is never good for stamping!

February 12, 2008 12:52 PM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

Elegant card. Very nice.

February 12, 2008 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!
Karen W

February 12, 2008 2:43 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Hi Kelly! Your flourishes are beautiful. The simple design of this really shows them off. LOVE your ribbon--the satin ribbon is so elegant. Thanks for stopping by today--that just really makes my day so much better to receive comments from wonderful stampers (like yourself!) ;) Have a great day too!!

February 12, 2008 2:49 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Sometimes simple works. It's absolutely beautiful.

February 12, 2008 3:25 PM  
Blogger Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love Love Love this....Soooo cute!!!

February 12, 2008 4:34 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Kelly said...

This is a very lovely card. Very elegant, I think. I really like to have something this simple sometimes. TFS

February 12, 2008 4:49 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Beautiful card- the background is perfectly stamped!

Sorry you still aren't feeling 100%. I won't hug you but here are some throat lozenges.

February 12, 2008 5:21 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Lovely card.....hope you feel better soon!

February 12, 2008 7:29 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Ahhhh you poor girl! Get well soon!
Your card is very elegant!!!

February 12, 2008 7:51 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Beautiful and elegant Kelly! Hope you guys are feeling better soon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

February 12, 2008 9:52 PM  
Blogger A.Lee said...

Sorry to hear about the nasty sick bugs. I hope you sleep better and heal fast. I love the Kiss Me and Cuddle cards below. So adorable. And this one is also wonderful in it's own simple way. Elegant and beautiful.

February 12, 2008 10:53 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Kelly ~ I sure hope you get to feeling better soon!! I'm with you I love this Flourishes stamp. Guess you have just enabled me to go and buy yet another of their beautiful unique stamps. Get some rest (if you can).

February 13, 2008 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!