*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday

Tomorrow is my daughter Stephanie's 13th birthday!!! I never thought I would have a teenager!! I can't believe it was 13 years ago tomorrow that she was born, how time flies!

Steph is horse crazy, me not so much......but her she wants horse everything!! She spends hours drawing horses, looking through books and pictures on the internet of horses, so it only seemed fit to make her a horse birthday card.

First I tired using a more realistic horse image but it looked funny to me so, I decided to go with the horse from my Favorite things, Punny Farm set. I hope she likes it!!!

Jason and I had a super day together yesterday, and we even managed to sneak away for a quiet lunch at our favorite restaurant Boston Pizza. I am finally on the mend my cough is still lingering but is not as intense as it was, I am also happy to report that the granuloma on my lung has not changed so I will have another xray in 3 months to be sure it still hasn't changed, I guess we will continue this course until there is a change or indefinitely if there is no change. Better to be safe then sorry!!

Well I better get busy I have a birthday slide show to prepare for Steph's birthday tomorrow, not to mention I have to get a hold of the radio station so they will announce her birthday on the radio tomorrow morning, she loves that!

Supplies: My Favorite things, Punny Farm, bashful blue, certainly celery, and PTI white card stock, dp, black ink, gel pen, copics, prima flowers, brads, ribbon, cuttlebug, corner rounder punch.

post signature

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger Rosella said...

Happy Birthday to Stephanie!! I'm sure she's going to love this card.

February 19, 2008 11:29 AM  
Blogger Ila said...

This card is Sooo Gorgeous!! your daughter will love it!!

February 19, 2008 1:12 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Kelly said...

What a beautiful card. I love the everything about it, the colors, the layout, the design, oh my!!! This is just adorable. She is going to love it!!!

February 19, 2008 1:36 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Oh so Cute!!! Happy Birthday to Stephanie, tomorrow. :o) Love your card! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.com

February 19, 2008 1:54 PM  
Blogger Kathy K said...

I'm sure she will LOVE this card! I have this set but haven't gotten around to using it yet. Nice work!

February 19, 2008 2:06 PM  
Blogger ChrissyM said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! What a lovely card, I'm sure she will love it!

February 19, 2008 3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!! I hope all your Birthday wishes come true!!! Please give her a kiss and a pinch to grown an inch for me. Kelly she will love this card! This is so cute!! You are the bomb!!
Bev
(Rette Mom)

February 19, 2008 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh hope she has a great b day! what fun to have her name on the radio!

February 19, 2008 3:35 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

It just goes by too quickly! Happy birthday Step! Perhaps she could go to a horse camp this summer or take ridding lessons? I always rode growing up and they are the most treasured memories, me and my horses.I can totatly relate to Steph's love for horses! Have fun! Deb

February 19, 2008 3:44 PM  
Blogger Janine said...

Great work.. Love your site..

February 19, 2008 4:32 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

First, this card is so adorable, you know she is going to treasure it! Second, I am so glad that you got good news from the Dr. Have fun with your daughter's birthday! I know what you mean about how fast is goes...my oldest will also be a teenager this year, eeeeecccchhhh.

February 19, 2008 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My youngest turned 13 yesterday I now have THREE teenagers YIKES!!!!
Congrats Stephanie Hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow!!! you are getting a beautiful card !!!!
Judy

February 19, 2008 5:43 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Happy 13th B'day Stephanie!!! I'm sure she'll love the card Kelly!

February 19, 2008 7:40 PM  
Blogger Gabby said...

ADORABLE! Happy Birthday to your sweetie pie! A teen huh? Oh boy...I feel your pain! My oldest will be 12 (pre-teen) on 3/01 and I am SO freaking out! Good luck momma! My baby who will be 4 in April also LOVES horses! I don't know where she gets it from because hubby and I are not horse lovers...but her step-grandfather has a ranch with 3 horses and everytime we visit...she is in horsey heaven! Give your TEEN a hug and kiss from moi!

February 19, 2008 9:08 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE !!!
Kelly her card us awesome , love the colors and the primas ! I bet she loves it !
Glad you are starting to feel better and had a great time on your lunch date with Jason !

February 20, 2008 2:27 AM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Sorry about the typing error , meant to say is not us !

February 20, 2008 2:29 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Happy 13 th birthday Stephanie! Isn't it amazing how fast time goes? Cortney will be 13 this May too...... *sigh*
This card is fantastic, and I am sure Stephanie will love it!

February 20, 2008 4:24 AM  
Blogger Lesli said...

That is a beautiful Card - Happy Birthday to your daughter!!!

February 20, 2008 5:38 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter - 13 is a big birthday! This card is really sweet, I am sure she will love it! I just posted a layout of my daughter at horse camp - she is horse crazy too - LOL!

Glad to hear you are feeling better! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

February 20, 2008 8:38 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

very cute card- but I think that horse needs some more carrots- he looks a bit skinny to me!

February 20, 2008 10:42 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Kelly I'm glad that nothing has changed with your granuloma & I will keep praying that nothing does.

Have a great day!

February 20, 2008 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!