*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Excellence Blogger Award


OMW!!! I have been nominated for the Excellence Blogger Award!!! Lastel and Jennifer have thank you so much for the nominations I am so taken back!!!!

So now I have to give it to ten other bloggers 10 just doesn't seem enough!! I love all the blogs I read!! There are so MANY bloggers who inspire me, these women are known for their out of the box thinking, talent and greatness in the blogging world!! Here are my nominations:




Taylor
Anna
Julie
Amy
Rose Ann
Laurie
Jen
Jody
Sharon
Lauren

post signature

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Thank you so much, Kelly!!! It's an honor to have you nomimate me as I just love your Blog and your work!!! Thank you so much!!!

February 17, 2008 10:36 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

You soooo deserve Kelly!!Congrats!!

February 17, 2008 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations you deserve it!!
Karen W

February 17, 2008 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations you deserve it!!
Karen W

February 17, 2008 1:32 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Thanks so much, Kelly! That's sweet of you to think of me! Your creations are certainly inspiring as well!

February 17, 2008 5:25 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved award!! Thank you for nominating me as well! I feel very honored, as I am sooooo inspired by all you create, Kelly!!!

February 18, 2008 1:53 AM  
Blogger AmyR said...

Wow!! Thanks for nominating me!! :o)

February 20, 2008 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!