*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, February 18, 2008

Spring Adventures

I decided to step way out of my element today and work with some super bright colors! Normally I like the more pastel colors of spring, but for some reason I was drawn to the DP.

Such a cute little chickie and she laid a fabulous egg......LOL! Can you believe that I have had this ribbon for 2 years and this is the first time I have used it! Well I will keep it short today as Jason is home today and we have a ton of things to do.

Supplies: Inkadinkado stamp, house mouse stamp (sentiment), gable green, tempting turquoise, PTI white card stock, sandy lion dp, black ink, copics, bling, ticket corner punch, and ribbon.

post signature

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

I love it!! I have that ribbon too! LOL - mine came from the store (michael's) with a burned end...so it looks like it's been in a house fire....The card you made is definitely on fire..it's hot! :)

February 18, 2008 1:03 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Totally cute , love it !

February 18, 2008 1:05 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

It's soooo cute Kelly!!

February 18, 2008 1:13 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

I love this Cute and Fabulous card!!!..I think the colors are perfect!!

February 18, 2008 2:05 PM  
Blogger ChrissyM said...

The colors are perfect, I like the ribbon you used. Fantastic card. I always like the colors you used, but I bet if I was to use them it just wouldn't look the same.

February 18, 2008 2:36 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I love your bright chick and egg! Isn't it great to save all the wonderful ribbon for just "that card" yet to be made? Deb

February 18, 2008 3:49 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Ohhh I love the bright colors! :)

February 18, 2008 5:24 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Oooh, love this Kelly!! I like bright colors for spring and easter so this is right up my alley! And, I have this ribbon too - LOL! Great card, love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

February 18, 2008 5:30 PM  
Blogger Sewflake said...

It sounds like you are feeling better, the nasties seem to be going around here too.
Your work with color is outstanding, I have enjoyed your cards and reading your blog. I know what you mean about having supplies for years before you use them.

February 18, 2008 6:25 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Very cute Kelly! Love the chickie stamp and I love how large that sentiment is--it fills the bottom part nicely! I also have ribbon I've never used. Hmmm...maybe that should be my next challenge ;o)

February 18, 2008 6:31 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Kelly said...

Cute! What a great card. Love the colors! You did an excellent job! TFS

February 19, 2008 6:38 AM  
Blogger Nettie said...

Steph will love it! What 13 year old wouldn't. Love everything about the card colors are fabulous!

Nettie

February 19, 2008 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!