*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, January 21, 2008

Sweet Pixie Pouch

Today's TLC challenge was to make a pixie pouch, I have made these before but never knew that they had an actual name. I am not too sure if the ribbon really work well with this pouch but I just had to use it....LOL!

Such a quick and fun card and perfect for giving away treats in! I have been asked before if I have any tip on tying ribbons and bows, so I am doing a video tutorial for you to show you how I do it. I hope to have it posted later in the week.



I was also asked about which camera I use, well it is not one of those fancy one although I do hope to have one by the end of the year. I use the Sony Cyber--shot 7.2 mega pixels it is small and compact perfect size for when you are on the go (park,swimming, etc.).

I am leaving my stamps for sale up for another day or 2 in hopes that someone will want to scoop them up, I hate paying ebay fees.....LOL! So here are some items i have left for sale please feel free to make me an offer!


Current

Floral BG $15
Carte Postale $23......pending
Color spritzer $10
Big Deal Alphabet $37
Print Pattern BG $15
24 prisma pencils new in box $15
MFT Home for the holidays new in package I accidentally ordered 2 $15
6- 6x6 CM albums, 2 disney, 1 rosebud, 1 red with heart, purple with forget me knots, and pink.
12 x 12 white album with frame in the front of the albums
tons of CM stickers (send me an email for pictures)


Retired

Monkey Business $20
Illuminations $25
Big Blossom $8
Booglie Eyes $15
Bundle of Joy $17
Do the Hula $20
Crosshatch BG $13
3 jumbo roller ink cartridges, bravo burg, handsome hunter and baroque burg. $7 for all
whirly twirly roller $4
tags so much $10
Spooky skyline jumbo roller $6
tag punch box set $25

Supplies: Michaels $1 stamps, pretty in pink, chocolate chip, basic grey blush DP, black ink, copics, stickles, scalloped and circle punches, ribbon and dimesionals.

post signature

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Donna Baker said...

I think it looks great - it's a cute ribbon, love your pixie pouch

January 21, 2008 9:45 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

Great work on your pouch. Ghirardelli Carmel chocolates are the best. :0) I like your cupcake ribbon too.

I have that same camera. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have a viewfinder and when the sun is really bright you can't see what you are taking a picture of.

January 21, 2008 9:46 AM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

Great pouch. Did you sign up for the SBS1 group?

January 21, 2008 10:01 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Great job Kelly - I think the ribbon is awesome!

January 21, 2008 1:16 PM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

I love this pouch - great job as usual!!

January 21, 2008 8:40 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

LOVE IT!!! I think the ribbon is PERFECT!

January 22, 2008 4:32 AM  
Blogger Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Love the ribbon too!....Where is the tute for the PIXIE pouch card?..Since you ARE selling & clearing out some stamps....would you HAPPEN to have It's a Cheer thing???? Creative blessings, Debbie

January 22, 2008 4:53 AM  
Blogger Velta said...

Kelly ~ The cupcake ribbon MAKES the pouch!!! As always your work is fabulous and I enjoy every single post :)

January 22, 2008 9:28 AM  
Blogger Laura lok said...

cute card very pretty

January 23, 2008 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!