*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, January 18, 2008

Hugs


I just love these sweet little penguins they are too cute!! I made this for today`s limited supply challenge. The challenge was to use

Stamps:
1 or 2 background stamps, a main image set, sentiment optional

Paper & Ink: 2 colors plus a neutral

Tools: anything quick (except Cuttlebug of coarse)

Embellishments: any kind (keep it simple)

So I apparently went with 2 neutrals and one color, black is considered to be a neutral color right....... at least I think so, anyhoo there you have it.

Well I got the unexpected surprise of having the day off the little girl I daycare won`t be coming today her mom is home sick with the flu....yuck, I hope she feels better soon. And it is Friday so today is a good day, hopefully it stays that way.....LOL!

Have a super weekend!!

Supplies: CC designs, starving artist stamps western BG, Wild Wasabi, Black, and white card stock, Black and Wild wasabi inks, copic markers, brads, primas, nestabilities, ribbon, white gel pen, and dimensionals.

post signature

Labels:

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your penguin card is absolutely adorable...love it, love it, love it!!!

Cindy Coffman

January 18, 2008 10:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ahhh - so sweet, love it Kelly!

Have a supah weekend!

January 18, 2008 10:50 AM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

OHHH - so cute! Love the black with the green and the detail on the scalloped square! Enjoy your weekend off!

January 18, 2008 11:57 AM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

You have the cutest stamps. I love the penguins.

January 18, 2008 12:02 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Very sweet card. I really like the color combo it really brings out the green.

January 18, 2008 12:09 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

these penguins are adorable, love this card, as I do all your cards.

January 18, 2008 12:10 PM  
Blogger Lynn Mercurio said...

FABULOUS! I love these colors...I've been planning to do a green and black card for a couple of weeks now, and yours if tremendous! TFS

January 18, 2008 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh this card is too cute!

January 18, 2008 1:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a striking card...absolutely beautiful!!
hugs,
Holly

January 18, 2008 2:08 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

This card is stinkin' adorable Kelly - I love those penguins! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

January 18, 2008 2:51 PM  
Blogger ChrissyM said...

AHH I love these stamps and your card.

January 18, 2008 2:55 PM  
Blogger Kathy W said...

Extremely cute card (love the penguins) and am wild about the green and black. This card really stands out. Thanks for sharing.

January 18, 2008 3:10 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

This is beautiful -- those little guys are just adorable!!

January 18, 2008 3:30 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Love those cute penguins and your card is awesome!!

January 18, 2008 6:56 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Hello Kelly: I love the penguins...I am a huge penguin fan. I just awarded you the "You Make My Day" award on my blog. Thanks for the inspiration.
Bela

January 18, 2008 9:38 PM  
Blogger Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow....this card is Awesome!!!

January 18, 2008 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely Kelly, I really like the black and green together, I have never chosen those color combos

January 19, 2008 4:02 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable! I too love the color combo!

January 19, 2008 8:49 AM  
Blogger Velta said...

Kelly ~ I just love these stamps also and I just ordered them and cannot wait to ink them up. Love your color combo and the design of this card :)

January 19, 2008 11:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love the background and how you used green and black. Stunning Kelly!

January 19, 2008 6:55 PM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

These penguins are just too adorable. Great work. :0)

January 21, 2008 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is sooooo stinkin' cute! I love it! I absolutely love the color scheme, the way you did the ribbons and those little penguins are just too cute!

January 21, 2008 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!