*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Now and Forever


I made this card for today's sketch challenge, I love the sketch today!! Super easy to accommodate almost any image. Well I went with pink and green again, not on purpose but I received some Cosmo Cricket Little Girls DP yesterday, and just had to use it!! I am trying to keep with my new year's resolution of using something within a week of it getting it, so far so good......LOL!

I also used my Embrace life set again I just love these blossoms they are so pretty!! Well I hope you are all having a fabulous Hump Day!! I will be spending the day cleaning the basement, super fun......not!

Supplies: Embrace Life, Regal rose, Certainly celery, river rock and white card stock, Cosmo Cricket Little Girls DP, Black ink, copic markers, rub on, ribbon, brads, cuttlebug, liquid pearls, nestabilities and dimensionals.

post signature

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love your colors and papers

January 16, 2008 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! I Love this card! The colors are beautiful together. How in the world do you get your bows tied so pretty. I can't get mine to look that good! Any tips would be wonderful!!!

January 16, 2008 12:21 PM  
Blogger Kerry Johnson said...

Such a pretty card! Love the soft colours and the dp. Good luck cleaning!

January 16, 2008 12:30 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Kelly ~ I love this card...you can never tell me that pink and green don't go together...I love the look...Mind my asking, what kind of camera do you use...I have got to get a better camera...I spend at least 30 minutes just trying to get a good shot.

January 16, 2008 1:22 PM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

I love the colors. Great job. Good keeping on your resolution.

January 16, 2008 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly that is a gorgeous card!!!!
enjoy your blog.

January 16, 2008 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great card... i love the pinks and greens together... and that stamp set is lovely... glad to see someone come up with something not asian with this set!

January 16, 2008 6:35 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

So soft and pretty!

January 16, 2008 7:20 PM  
Blogger Linda Nicholson said...

Love the double ribbons and your color choices. So fresh and pretty!

Linda

January 16, 2008 7:41 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

This card is so dreamy and gorgeous! Deb

January 16, 2008 8:10 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

love this sketch too. great choice of colors

January 16, 2008 9:04 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

sooooo lovely!

January 17, 2008 7:02 AM  
Blogger Donna Baker said...

pretty! I never think to use different ribbons, looks nice - you definitely pulled it off

January 17, 2008 10:55 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

Great job. The pink and green are great together. :0)

January 17, 2008 11:28 AM  
Blogger Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH this is very pretty Kelly!! I LOVE that paper and the colour combo is just fabulous!! Great job!

January 17, 2008 5:23 PM  
Blogger laos348 said...

SO pretty - love the colors in this one.

January 18, 2008 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!