*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Sorry for the late post today Steph has had a friend over all weekend and i just took her home, hard to get the creativity flowing when you have 2 squealing teeny boppers in the house......LOL!

So I decided to take one of my Pixel and Pookie stamps from Stampendous and make it usable as a Valentine's Day stamp. I think it turned out really cute!! What do you think? I used Basic Grey's Blush paper pack, and allowed to be my color palette for this card such wonderful colors!

I guess I should keep his short today as I have a ton of dishes and whatnot to do from those girls partying it up all weekend long!

Supplies: Pixel and Pookie stamps (stampendous), pretty in pink, real red, chocolate chip, white card stock, basic grey blush paper pack, black ink, copics, heart punch, heart button, heart brads, ribbon, rub on, and dimensionals.

post signature

Labels:

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I think this little guy is just so adorable and the colors you used are perfect - yummy!!!! Great valentine!

January 13, 2008 2:28 PM  
Blogger Donna Baker said...

This card is TOO cute, Kelly!

January 13, 2008 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I just bought this same stamp to use this way too! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

January 13, 2008 3:59 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Glad you survived the teens all weekend! (wink) Love this precious card! I must get out my heart brads too! Deb

January 13, 2008 4:44 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This card is adorable, too cute, love how you made him a Valentine pixie

January 13, 2008 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute card...lets see a few more of the Valentines Day cards,,,too cute!!

January 13, 2008 5:53 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Oh my what an adorable Pookie...may I ask if you purchase your Pookies on-line? I am looking to purchase some. Please e-mail me at: bela3@sympatico.ca wonderful cards...
Bela

January 13, 2008 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally cute and adorable! Such a cute Valentine, so perfectly coloured and adorned, I love it!

January 13, 2008 10:40 PM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

Very cute!!! Love the colors

January 14, 2008 3:26 AM  
Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

OMG, this is GORGEOUS! So cute! I love it!

January 14, 2008 6:44 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Super cute Kelly! And this inspires me to look at all of my other stamps to see if there's anything I can "Valentine Up"!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

January 14, 2008 10:02 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

As always, I enjoy stopping by and seeing the new creations. All works of art.

mary

January 14, 2008 11:01 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

great card, the stamp is soooo cute
Gina x

January 14, 2008 12:54 PM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

Great card! Love the little guy. :0)

January 15, 2008 1:01 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

absolutely adorable!

January 16, 2008 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!