*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So Sweet


I have had this stamps forever and have never inked it up, so it was about time that it saw some ink! I used the sketch from the Dirty Dozen monthly themes. Not too sure how I feel about the card yet, I like the colors but don't normally use them. But I had this DP and it had to get used.......LOL!

Thanks so much for comments and suggestions on yesterday's card!! Each one made me feel so much better!!

Supplies: Sweet Delights (inkspirations), Pretty in pink, Certainly celery, shimmer white card stock, DP, Black ink, Copics, brads, ribbon, stickles, primas, rub on, Scalloped circle and circle, white gel pen, and dimensionals.

post signature

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

this is such a yummy card. love the paper piecing on the cupcake.

January 15, 2008 11:17 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh my....that card is so cute that I could cry!

January 15, 2008 11:48 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

Great card! It looks so delicious! :0)

January 15, 2008 12:33 PM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

Cute card !!! it deff looks YUMMY!!!!

January 15, 2008 1:04 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Well, quite frankly I don't really care if you don't like it...I LOVE IT!! ;0)

January 15, 2008 1:33 PM  
Blogger Ida said...

This is a deliciously YUMMY looking card! The colors are just gorgeous together.

January 15, 2008 1:45 PM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

It is soft and I like it. Make me want to get some sweet.

January 15, 2008 2:28 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Kelly ~ Perfection personified! The colors on this card are my very favorites. As for the cupcake...geez I just wanna reach out and take a bite :)

January 15, 2008 2:33 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I think this card is great!! Now I want a cupcake!

January 15, 2008 3:46 PM  
Blogger Laura lok said...

oh its adorable

January 15, 2008 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the DP, love the cupcake and love the card

January 16, 2008 4:03 AM  
Blogger Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

As for me.......YUMMYYUMMYYUMMY...the card...the colors...the stamp....hmmmm, did I say YUMMY??!!!Shab 'n Chic for sure!

January 16, 2008 6:33 AM  
Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE this! the colours are so sweet and the stamp is very cute!

January 16, 2008 6:46 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Kelly, your cards are always gorgeous and this one is no exception. The colors are so soft and pretty and the long card layout is great. Thanks also for your nice comment on my card at SCS yesterday (thonz). So sweet of you to stop by. TFS

January 16, 2008 8:29 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

lovely colours on this card too.
Bela

January 16, 2008 9:11 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Oh my goodness -I am CERTAIN that this is a FABULOUS card!

January 17, 2008 7:03 AM  
Blogger Marlou McAlees said...

wow!! i love this yummy card :)

January 24, 2008 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!