*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mardi Gras


Flourishes came out with this wonderful Mardi Gras set, here in my neck of the wood Mardi Gras would be during the coldest part of winter, hence the snowman celebrating!.....LOL! My snowman has been very busy look his lack beads.

Be sure to check out my stamps for sales, I also have some Creative Memories new in package 12x 12 and 6 x 6 albums if anyone interested.

Supplies: Mardi Gras, Flourishes LLC, Cold play, garden green, elegant eggplant, summer sun, and white card stock, garden green, brocade blue, black, only orange, elegant eggplant ink, ribbon, beads, stickles, bling, glitter, and dimensionals.

post signature

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger NancyK said...

This is fabulous!! Of course down here in Florida I never would have even thought about doing a Mardi Gras snowman - then again all our snowmen are in shorts and Hawaii shirts!! Your colors are perfect and I love how you placed the crown and beads!

January 20, 2008 1:16 PM  
Blogger Donna Baker said...

this is so cute, Kelly!

January 20, 2008 2:01 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

I love your Mardi Gras Snowman, I bought this set, love it Oops don't tell anyone I bought stamps, not suppose to buy anymore but you know how that goes.

January 20, 2008 2:05 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Totally adorable and creative, Kelly! So fun too!!

January 20, 2008 6:00 PM  
Blogger Kerry Johnson said...

Adorable card Kelly! Love the way you used the beads too!

January 20, 2008 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh great job! Love this guy!

January 20, 2008 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh great job! Love this guy!

January 20, 2008 9:41 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

You are too funny! I love how you are always thinking outside of the box!!! He is adorable!

January 21, 2008 7:03 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Oh my what a funny cute card LOL>>>>made me smile.
Bela

January 21, 2008 7:27 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

Looks like the snowman is having lots of fun at Mardi Gras. :0)

January 21, 2008 8:22 AM  
Blogger A.Lee said...

You and your cute embellished snowmen. This one is too cute. Esp for those of us in the tundra (maybe I don't quite qualify for that classification). Great job. I loved the penguins card, too. Adorable as always.

January 21, 2008 6:24 PM  
Blogger Little C's Creations said...

this is such a fun and festive card!! very cute!

hugs,
Jen

January 22, 2008 12:04 AM  
Blogger Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

What a FUN-guy!!!...super sweet with all his bling!!

January 22, 2008 4:50 AM  
Blogger flourishes said...

How darling is that guy! He would be the beaux of the ball at Mardi Gras...but it is 65 deg in NOLA!

Rubber Hugs,
Jan Marie (flourishes)

January 22, 2008 6:29 PM  
Blogger Laura lok said...

haha love it

January 23, 2008 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!