*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sets For Sale

I am going to be parting with a few stamps sets some are current some are newly retired, I thought I would list them here before listing them on ebay, I will list whatever is left on Saturday. Hopefully there won't be any left *wink*. All prices in US dollars shipping to US for 1 set is $5.95 for 2 sets $8.95 for shipping to Canada please email me kellyshadow@yahoo.com your postal code and I will give you a shipping quote. Most of the sets are new used maybe once or twice. Please feel free to make me an offer, I am also open to package deals. Iam only able to take Paypal at the present time.

Current

Voila $20
Doodle This $28.....pending
Floral BG $15
Carte Postale $23
Color spritzer $10
Big Deal Alphabet $37
Print Pattern BG $15
Snowflake Spot $18.....pending

Retired

Monkey Business $20
Illuminations $25
Happy Everything $13.....pending
Big Blossom $8
Booglie Eyes $15
Bundle of Joy $17
Do the Hula $20
Crosshatch BG $13

post signature

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

I have sent you an email with my list, got a little carried away, but that is OK, Wal Mart is hiring. Just let me know what I owe you.

January 17, 2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

posting aa stamp set I'd like to buy please
Thanks

January 17, 2008 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!