*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rain or Shine

I'll be there for you! Awwww I just love the little bug from CC Designs (All that scraps) can you believe I have had this stamps for about 9 months and it has never seen ink!! Shame on me!! I am still trying to keep with my resolution about using what I buy. I have to say I am loving playing with stamps I haven't seen in forever.

The colors used for the is card are from today's color challenge, I really like these colors together the red really makes everything pop. The senitment is from Rain or Shine by MFT (my favorite things).

Well I have to get another xray for that spot on my lung to make sure that it hasn't grown any, wish me luck. Maybe this time they will actually get a good look, last time the xray for my heart and it happened to catch the spot on my lung, so this should be a more detailed xray focusing on my lung.

Be sure to check out my stamps for sale there are some really good stamp sets left!!

Supplies: CC Designs, Rain or Shine by MFT (my favorite things), Real red, Bayou blue, Soft Sky and WW card stock, soft sky designer prints DP, Black ink, Copics, prima flowers, brads, ribbon, ticket corner punch, and nestibilities.

post signature

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This card is so cute, I must case this IMMEDIATELY, I have this little guy for about 4 months and he is still an ink virgin.

January 22, 2008 9:53 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Super cute Kelly!

Good luck with the Dr. visit!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

January 22, 2008 9:54 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Cute card! I love the colors! May you have good news at the Doctor.

January 22, 2008 10:14 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Cute card - love the colors & the flowers.

Good luck at the Doctor's - sending good vibes.

January 22, 2008 12:57 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

What a Cute, Fabulous card!!

January 22, 2008 1:51 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

good luck at the doctors Kelly! i hope it's just an xray blip...i'll say a prayer for you!

January 22, 2008 2:45 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

he is too cute... good luck at the drs... will keep you in prayers..

January 22, 2008 3:01 PM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

Very cute!! Sending you good vibes.

January 22, 2008 3:13 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Kelly said...

Very cute card! And yes I agree, the red makes everything POP! Cute stamp too!
Sending good thoughts your way for tomorrow. Will keep you in my prayers!

January 22, 2008 4:42 PM  
Blogger Vanna B said...

I love this stamp set! TOO DARN CUTE!

January 22, 2008 5:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just love it and Will keep you in my prayers as well.

January 22, 2008 5:49 PM  
Blogger Kerry Johnson said...

Gorgeous Kelly! Good luck with your appt. - I'll be thinking of you!

January 22, 2008 6:06 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Super cute card, Kelly! Sending lots of prayers and well wishes your way. Hugs, Laura

January 22, 2008 6:56 PM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

This is just adorable! I love the colors. :0)

January 23, 2008 10:08 AM  
Blogger Laura lok said...

sooo very cute and adorable

January 23, 2008 4:49 PM  
Blogger Marlou McAlees said...

this is really cute :)

January 24, 2008 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!