*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Beach Time

I made this card using the sketch from today's sketch challenge. I really like the sketch, but of course I love lots of layers so what's not to like.....*wink*.

Since I hadn't cleaned off my desk I decided to use another CC designs stamp, this one hadn't seen any ink either and it was bought at the same time *blushing*, now you all know my terrible secret I buy stamps and never ink them up ........scandalous I know!

I decided to go with purple for this card, a color I don't really use much, but this little bug just screamed do me in purple.....LOL! **note to self see someone about your stamps talking to you**. Like yesterday's bug she was naked so I colored in a bathing suit for her.

Thank you for all your well wishes I will let you know how everything goes once the results are in!

Supplies: CC designs, Lovely lilac, almost amethyst, white card stock, MM DP, Black ink, Copics, Corner rounder punch, gel pen, bling, brads, ribbon, prima flowers and dimensionals.

post signature

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Shannan Teubner said...

Never fear! My stamps talk to me too!!

January 23, 2008 9:55 AM  
Blogger Robin Desko said...

Very cute...love the purple and the little bathing beauty is adorable.

January 23, 2008 10:03 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

I love this card, so funny I made a card last night using that same stripped paper, will have to take a picture this weekend and post it.

January 23, 2008 10:21 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

Oh, this is my fave! I love purple and you did a wonderful job bringing it all together. :0)

January 23, 2008 11:02 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

yum yum yum- lovin' all that purple!

January 23, 2008 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so lovely. Imagine having uninked rubber - you must be the only one..... wink, wink, wink!! LOL

January 23, 2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

You are not alone with the stamps talking to you. Great card and love the color.

January 23, 2008 1:36 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

awww so cute!

January 23, 2008 2:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is tooo cute love it as well. Trust in the Lord and all His might and all shall be added unto you.

January 23, 2008 5:30 PM  
Blogger Debby Winters said...

I don't think your alone with the talking stamps! My stamps talk to me all the time mostly its "Let us out of these drawers!"
Don't know about the thing about dressing bugs up though...hmmmm :)
Actually I love her little swim suit and the purple is just perfect!

January 23, 2008 6:08 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I adore purple, so it was nice to see your card! Love your layers and that darling stamp! You have given me some purple incentive! Thanks! Deb

January 23, 2008 7:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This is adorable. I love the color and I really love how you use designer paper on your cards. It makes them so professional!

January 23, 2008 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!