*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Embrace Life


This card was made using today's color challenge colors Wild Wasabi, Barely Banana and Bayou Blue. Not too sure yet how I feel about this color combo, I've taken to not doing the color challenges lately as I find most of the colors are colors I don't use, but I guess that is the point of the challenge....LOL!

In keeping with some of my resolutions I inked up Embrace life yea for me! Although I am not sure if this set is for me I love looking at cards done with it but, not sure if I like my own, know what I mean?

Supplies: Embrace Life, Filigree BG, Wild Wasabi, Barely Banana and Bayou Blue card stock, Black and Bayou blue ink, Copics, stickles, Ribbon, marker, label, circle and word window punches, flat backed pearls, and dimensionals

post signature

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger UrgentCookie said...

I think this is beautiful. I also think that we are harder on ourselves than we need to be. You did a fabulous job! :0)

January 08, 2008 10:18 AM  
Blogger Stampin_Melissa said...

Wow Kelly! I think you did a fab job! I recently got this set cut but haven't inked it up yet. I'd better get on it! Thanks for the inspiration!

January 08, 2008 10:55 AM  
Blogger Velta said...

Kelly ~ You did a great job with these colors...I'm not just saying that to be kind either. I love this, but then again, I love all of your art :)

Oh Gosh, I hope I am not sounding like a stalker here.

January 08, 2008 1:11 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful! Stunning! Need I go on?

January 08, 2008 2:31 PM  
Blogger Jayne said...

I love the big pearls in the center of the flowers. They really accent the card.

January 08, 2008 3:29 PM  
Blogger Debby Winters said...

What a beautiful card! I really do like the Embrace Life Stamp set and the projects that I have seen done with them.
I love the big pearls in the centre of the flowers too!
Beautiful!

January 08, 2008 5:17 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

omg kelly its beautiful, I wish I bought that set. But then I have so many I havent used. I will be back to stamping soon and I may buy that flourish set you did so many cards with

January 08, 2008 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this card! this is a set that I didn't think I wanted then I see all these great cards with it! grr! If you ever think of selling it let me know lol.

January 08, 2008 9:13 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

This is a lovely card! Great job! Deb

January 08, 2008 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the colors go together awesome! very pretty card. Don't be so hard on yourself cause you sound just like me!

January 09, 2008 4:44 AM  
Blogger Sandra Smart said...

Your card is beautiful...in fact, I like it so much that I want that set now!

January 09, 2008 6:40 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I really like these colors together. You can make any combo look fantastic!! :)

January 09, 2008 11:28 AM  
Blogger Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

SO gorgeous! I love the way you did the sentiment. Actually I love everything about it...but especially all the depth to the sentiment!

January 09, 2008 9:23 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

such a nice card...
Bela

January 10, 2008 4:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, wow. That's beautiful! I love that color combination, and never would have thought of it, either. This is gorgeous.

January 11, 2008 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!