*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Home sweet home......wish my house was the yummy!! Of course if it was I would have eaten it by now LMBO!!

Today's sketch challenge was to make a kickstand card, pretty much a reversed tent topper! I used the Gingerbread house from Treehouse Stamps Winter Memories set, I like how this house could be dressed up in pink to create a sweet Valentine card!

To make the pretty fluffy pink snow I used liquid appliqué and glitter I added the glitter before I heated the Liquid Appliqué, I love how fluffy and sparkly it turned out!

Wishing you all a fabulous "Hump Day"


MySpaceAnimations.com

Funny Humpday Animations provided by MySpaceAnimations.com



Supplies: Winter Memories, Treehouse stamps, Pretty in pink, Purely pomegranate, white card stock, DP, Black ink, Brads, glitter, stickles, white gel pen, Nestabilities, copics, ribbon, liquid appliqué and dimensionals


post signature

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love your card, so yummy.

January 09, 2008 10:52 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

WOW!! LOVE this soo much! The image is so cute and I just love the colors--so Valentiney :) LOVE the pink fluffy stuff too!

January 09, 2008 11:27 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

That card is mouth-wateringly delicious! How does it stand up?

January 09, 2008 1:08 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

OH WOW!!! You've truly out done yourself!!! Holy Cow! I love it so much! Fantastic work darlin'! Hugs to you! Ash~

January 09, 2008 4:27 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

as usual you did an awesome job. Buit please do tell us how to make the kickstand card....

January 09, 2008 5:22 PM  
Blogger ChrissyM said...

Tag, you're it. Post seven things about yourself that we may or may not know and tag seven others when you're done

January 09, 2008 5:26 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

I love how Valentiney this came out! (Yes, I AM a teacher....LOL!)

January 09, 2008 8:57 PM  
Blogger Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Too cute for words! I love adding glitter to my liquid applique - it's puffy and shiny. Doesn't get any better than that. heehee! The doodle on the scallop gives it that "something extra" too. Love!

January 09, 2008 9:25 PM  
Blogger michelle g. said...

That card is gorgeous! I love how you took a typical Christams/Winter theme and turned it into a Valentines 'wonderland'!

January 10, 2008 1:32 AM  
Blogger Vanna B said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Chicka- that card is amazing!!

January 10, 2008 7:21 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Wow! This card is absolutely delicious and adorable!!!

January 10, 2008 8:00 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Love this! Love all the pomegranate :)

January 10, 2008 5:47 PM  
Blogger Sandra Smart said...

This card is adorable! I love the pink colors!

January 13, 2008 9:36 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

I like the non-traditional design and the pinks are just yummy. :0)

January 15, 2008 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!