*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Snowflake Harmony


I made this card for today's sketch challenge, I love all they layers in this sketch so pretty!! And I love burgundy snowflakes!! Wow I'm finally getting there I got all my Christmas cards postal yesterday, YAY!!Now all I have left is the hand delivered one to hand out.

Be sure to check out my My Hubby's auction, he is auctioning off all his "Chicken who did It" Cards with all the proceeds going to the NONA (North Okanagan Neurological Association), this is the organization that provided Megan's EIBI program free of charge and it is easily a $30,000 program!! Through this program Megan learned to speak, how to be able to have relationships, and so much more we are eternally grateful to them!! We plan to have Megan hand them the check!! So please check it out!

Lot of exciting new today!! Flourishes has released three new stamps sets!! Perfect timing for Valentine's day projects. I will be back later today with some samples, I'm just putting the finishing touches on them!

Some other bigs news Treehouse Stamps is releasing it's first 2 sets tonight at 8 pm PST!! Be sure to check it out!!

Supplies: Snowflakes, Winter Wonderland,Purely Pomegranate, River rock, curious Poison Ivy, card stock,Holiday Harmony DP, Purely Pomegranate, ink, Cuttlebug, Stickles, Ribbon, Bling, Circle punches and Dimesionals

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So pretty!!

December 12, 2007 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just stunning!!! WOW!

December 12, 2007 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, so lovely!

December 12, 2007 9:56 AM  
Blogger Kerry Johnson said...

I am loving this colour combo and the stamp is gorgeous too! Very pretty card!

December 12, 2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgoues. Love the classy snowflake and that big, bad, beautiful bow! :)

December 12, 2007 12:51 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Great card Kelly!!!

December 12, 2007 1:09 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

Beautiful!!!!

December 12, 2007 1:19 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Gorgeous card Kelly !

December 12, 2007 3:51 PM  
Blogger Monika/Buzsy said...

Love the card Kelly! Great colord and the snowflake is fab! TFS!

December 13, 2007 7:23 AM  
Blogger A.Lee said...

I hope the auction tops off at a high number. What a wonderful gift NONA gave your daughter.

BTW This has got to me one of my favorite cards evah! YOu rock.

December 13, 2007 4:06 PM  
Blogger Kris Dickinson said...

This card is just gorgeous!

December 16, 2007 9:04 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Soooo pretty!

December 16, 2007 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!