*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Purely Snowman!!



I made this card for today's sketch challenge, I really liked this layout so simple yet striking. Sorry about the color being a bit off for whatever reason I just couldn't get it right today.

Thanks so much for making me feel better about my messy room I thought I was the only one.......LOL! Too bad it will look like that again by the weekend!!

Today is also the debut day of the Design Team Gallery at Embellish-It. Take a peek at the Christmas projects and cards!

Supplies: Inkadinkado stamp, purely Pomegranate, River rock, poison Ivy Shimmer card stock, Holiday harmony DP, Black ink, copics, Ticket corner punch, Ribbon, Brads and dimesionals.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Very nice! You always do such pretty bows!

December 05, 2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

I love the color combination and the stamp.

December 05, 2007 1:49 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

OK, Jazzyh stole my words, this is such a great color combo and loving that wide ribbon

December 05, 2007 1:50 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Gorgeous card Kelly!!!How do you do your bows perfect all the time!
I'm so jealous!!

December 05, 2007 3:39 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

my son loves this snowman

December 05, 2007 4:32 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Wonderful card!!!

December 05, 2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love the color combination, and WOW, is that a nice bow!

December 05, 2007 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, your cards are GORGEOUS! Blessings, Lela aka Serenity

December 05, 2007 6:20 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Beautiful! :0)

December 05, 2007 7:09 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Beautiful card...as always, Kelly!

December 05, 2007 9:00 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Beautiful.

also congrats (saw the news on another blog) :)

December 06, 2007 6:52 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Very elegant card- and I love the bow.

December 06, 2007 7:02 AM  
Blogger AnnMarie said...

Hiya Kelly! I LOVE this card! The colors are so pretty together. The bow really makes it! Very nice job!

December 06, 2007 7:29 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

I like the way you colored the snowman. Great work. :0)

December 08, 2007 9:56 AM  
Blogger Kris Dickinson said...

How beautiful!

December 16, 2007 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!