*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Merry Kiss-mass

OK I am putting an adversary warning on this post!! If you are easily offended you may want to leave now!

Now for the rest of you that share in my colorful sense of humor. I got this idea in my head and it would not leave, so I had to create this card!!Bahahahaha.....I think this card is too funny!! A mooning Santa ROTFLMBO!!!!! I love my hubby he was the one that came up with the idea of how to do the bum!!

After I got this stamp from CC designs I just had to put it to good use!! KWIM????

Well I almost died making this card, I have Jason who contest that this is the truth......LOL!! Working with a feather boa.............I had fluff everywhere I was covered it was in my hair, all over my clothes, flying around my head like a dust storm at one point I sucked some in and starting choking on it!! At other time is way in my nose!

I can see the headline now FLUFF COVERED CARD MAKER FOUND DEAD ............news at 6!!! People would be like what??????? Imagine the hits I would get then......LOL!! just kidding!!



Supplies: CC Designs stamps, REal red, Black, and Blush blossom card stock, Real red, ink, Feathered boa, Stylus, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

23 Comments:

Blogger StampOwl said...

hehehe this card is just toooo funny ....

December 09, 2007 4:38 PM  
Blogger Carolyn King said...

hahahaa...love it!

December 09, 2007 5:00 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

hahahaha

I love it. :)

December 09, 2007 5:26 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love Santa, must say I am jealous as he has no celulite

December 09, 2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger ----- Alison Mewer Cowan ----- said...

HA HA HA HA HA! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

December 09, 2007 5:51 PM  
Blogger Debby said...

To cotton pickin' cute! You going to share a pattern for this. I can think of a few on my list I would love to send this one too. LOL
Debby McG.

December 09, 2007 6:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hilarious!

December 09, 2007 6:51 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Now those are some merrie buns baby! Deb

December 09, 2007 7:02 PM  
Blogger Dawn Easton said...

rofl! love it!

December 09, 2007 7:04 PM  
Blogger Nicole Lund said...

Hee hee, that is way tooo funny!

December 09, 2007 7:15 PM  
Blogger Shannan Teubner said...

Love it!!!! Thanks for the great laugh...

December 09, 2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

You are so stinkin' creative! That is beyond cute. I love it!

December 09, 2007 9:47 PM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

hahahah I love it !!!! TOO stinkin cute!!!!! Thanks for making me laugh!!

December 10, 2007 5:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Too funny! I love it!

December 10, 2007 6:12 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

simply adorable. you're always using both sides of your brain! i love this!

December 10, 2007 11:59 AM  
Blogger Velta said...

LOVE IT!!!!

December 10, 2007 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Cute!
Ho to the 3rd power.

December 10, 2007 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh, that is too cute!!! I could make a few of those to pass out to some "special people"..hee heee..

December 10, 2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger Cathy M said...

You are just to creative! This is so funny. I had to get DH to check this out. Got a laugh and a smile out of him.

December 10, 2007 3:35 PM  
Blogger ChrissyM said...

I love this card! I also enjoy your sense of humor. This is exactly the type of card Ideas I'm looking for. Keep them coming. LOL!

December 10, 2007 3:51 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Too funny, and cute too! Way to go, Kelly!!

December 11, 2007 3:09 PM  
Blogger Regina said...

Priceless! I love it!

December 12, 2007 5:43 AM  
Blogger Kris Dickinson said...

This is beyond cute and clever!

December 16, 2007 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!