*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Holidays

Today's TLC challenge was to make a paper pieced gift card holder, I have never actually made one before, so I thought it would be fun to try!

The trees were stamped on Dashing DP and cut out, they are popped up with dimensionals.

Well I am almost done my Christmas shopping just one more store to go, to pick up the remaining items. The sad part is now that the kids are a bit older they want lots of little gifts with big prices tags, so our normally full tree will look bare this year. When the were little the boxes for all the toys were huge, now everything is in tiny boxes!! I just may have to use some bigger boxes while wrapping.....LOL!!

****I just wanted to say that I do not have a pattern for yesterday's Merry Kiss-mass card everything was hand cut, the bum was created by using a stylus to make it look formed and then popped up on dimensionals the pants were run through the crimper to give the appearance of them being bunched up.****

Supplies: CC designs stamps, Real red, old olive, river rock, and dashing dp, Black ink, Stickles, ribbon, hole punch, liquid applique and dimensionals.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Great card.

December 10, 2007 11:23 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

another great card. You're amazing and crazy talented.

December 10, 2007 12:01 PM  
Blogger laos348 said...

Great card - I really like the dimension of the trees.

December 10, 2007 4:54 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I adore this one! Popping the trees is great! Happy holidays! Deb

December 10, 2007 8:07 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

these looks soooooo fantastic!

December 11, 2007 1:41 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Lovely card Kelly!!!

December 11, 2007 6:49 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Love the snowflakes on this- so pretty!

December 11, 2007 8:00 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Sooo pretty! I love your paper-pieced trees!

December 11, 2007 3:07 PM  
Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE this card! Those trees are awesome!

December 14, 2007 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!