*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Help Me!!!!!!


I just love this Fluffles image from Stampendous, og course it's only funny cause it's not my tree.......LOL!! Thanks so much for all your ideas on what to do with Jason gone, I did get some extra projects done last night, now I just have to clean my studio. Oh man is it bad I can't find a thing i think this may be the worst it has ever been!! I would take some pictures but I am too embarrassed!!

Well the rains came and have washed away most of our snow, kinds sad about that the house with all the outdoor decorations looks so much better with snow on the ground, the snow family looks a little weird on grass......LMBO!!! We are so used to snow here, i just can't imagine Christmas without it.

Supplies: Fluffles (stampendous), real red, old Olive, WW card stock, Dashing DP, Black ink, copic Markers, brads, Ribbon, stickles, and Dimnesionals.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Great card, love the image and backing paper
Gina x

December 04, 2007 12:21 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Kelli, great card. love the image. very funny! The first year that i was married...20 years ago...our tree fell down 3 times! everytime we put it back up it looked better and better! lol

December 04, 2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love your card, I swear think you could take newspaper and make an awesome card. Of course love fluffles, he is too cute.

December 04, 2007 12:30 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

ohhh I love Fluffles!!!I only have one stamp though so I have to enjoy all the others vicariously like this!

December 04, 2007 1:15 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

I love this card!! This fluffles is the cutest...love your paper and accents.

December 04, 2007 1:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle Pearson said...

cute card and all...but I'd really love to see your mess! ...maybe it would make me feel better about mine! LOL! ;)

December 04, 2007 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is an awesome card!!

December 04, 2007 3:05 PM  
Blogger Debby Winters said...

I love this image too!!! It is just too cute! I love the sparkle you've added to the start and ornaments! Great card!

December 04, 2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger Niki Estes said...

I really like this card, too! What do you think of the copics? Are they as wonderful as people say? Are they fairly easy to use?
Thanks!

December 04, 2007 7:55 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

Great card kelly...You are so talented

December 04, 2007 7:57 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Lovely card! Wonderful image!
Nice to meet you to Sisterhood!

December 05, 2007 3:27 AM  
Blogger ScrapMomOf2 said...

What a fantastic image, and I love the color combination! WOW!

December 05, 2007 6:14 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is darling!! I love it!!

December 05, 2007 9:01 PM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

This is a very cute card. You did a good job on it. :0)

December 08, 2007 9:58 AM  
Blogger Daria said...

Wonderful, fun card! Your coloring and bit of bling are wonderful.

September 09, 2018 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!