*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, December 07, 2007

Elzybells Gift Set!

I just think these Elzybells stamps are the sweetest!! Today's limited supply challenge was to make 3 by 3 quickies. I love making 3 by 3 cards they are too cute and super easy to do!!







I also whipped up a little gift box to put them in. I don't have a photo of them in the because they were still wet with stickles but you can see the box in the back with the big red bow on it!













I will answer another also answer a question that I have been asked about Copic Markers. Are they easy to use? Well I have to tell you they do take some practice I am still learning, I stink at shading and stuff so I really need to work on that, but I love the variety of colors and how blendable the they are.









Supplies: Elzybell stamps, Warm words, Real Red, Bashful Blue and Curious Cryogen white paper, Real red, black ink, Acetate, Ribbon, Brads, copic Markers, stickles, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

23 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

These are adorable!
Sigh....another stamp company I will have to buy from. *grin*

December 07, 2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

So cute-There is so much I like abput these cards, the colors, the scallop square with the white pen sticthing-the heavy glitter snow...

December 07, 2007 10:44 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

LOVE these!! :) Very cute stamps--I haven't seen these yet. They fit perfectly on little 3x3s...great job! Love your stickles too--couldn't stamp without it, huh?? :)

December 07, 2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

These are just too cute

December 07, 2007 11:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are totally adorable! I love them ALL!

December 07, 2007 12:28 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

these are sooooooooooo cute. I love them all!

December 07, 2007 12:40 PM  
Blogger orneryswife said...

Very cute. I just love glitter! I need to come hang out in your craft room for a week or so to get accustomed to using my stamps. I don't have a lot, because I never use them, but these are so cute.
TM

December 07, 2007 1:24 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

What a great Idea to make them into a set. They are adorable

December 07, 2007 1:41 PM  
Blogger Jan Hunnicutt said...

These are so cute! I just love Elzybells!

December 07, 2007 2:10 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Sweet Kelly!!!They're just too
adorable!!!

December 07, 2007 7:38 PM  
Blogger Heather Grow said...

Super cute. I think the bottom one is my favorite.

December 07, 2007 7:54 PM  
Blogger Louise F NZ said...

really cute Kelly. Congrats on all your new design team positions!!!!

December 07, 2007 11:27 PM  
Blogger Debbie Corbari said...

OMG! I LOVE these! What SUPER CUTE stamps! I MUST have them!

December 08, 2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

I am loving all the sparkle. Great work. :O)

December 08, 2007 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!! Love all the sparkles on them!! And congrats on the Tree House Design team!! :)

December 08, 2007 9:58 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

All of these are darling, Kelly!! I love Elzybells, and you've "rocked" them here!!

December 08, 2007 11:40 AM  
Blogger Velta said...

What can I say...except "Precious"

December 08, 2007 2:49 PM  
Blogger Donna Baker said...

these are too cute!!

December 08, 2007 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I just got mine! woohoo!

December 08, 2007 9:18 PM  
Blogger Dawn Easton said...

Wow Kelly, these are stinkin' cute! Love your colouring!

December 09, 2007 8:06 AM  
Blogger Rosella said...

Kelly, these cards are absolutely adorable. What a great gift set!

December 09, 2007 10:59 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Simply adorable stamps and cards! Deb

December 09, 2007 1:32 PM  
Blogger Laurie Unger said...

How cute are these? Nice job on the coloring...one day I want to be as good as you are!

December 09, 2007 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!