*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Monogrammed Greeting


I made this card for today's color challenge the colors we were to use are Rose Red, Certainly Celery and Pumpkin Pie. I found this a very hard color combo to use four different cards hit the garbage can before I finally came up with this one, I do really like this one.

Well as you can see my Papertrey Sets finally arrived yesterday!!! I ordered them November 15th can you believe it I could have walked them here faster!!! Canada Post is so.........................slow these days!

I got most of my baking done yesterday and have just a few cards left to address, I am finally staring to feel like i can enjoy the season!!

Supplies: Papertrey stamps, Curious Poison ivy, Pumpkin Pie, and certainly Celery card stock, Black, Rose Red, Certainly Celery and Pumpkin Pie, inks, Ribbon, Circle punches, Circle cutter.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

lovely card, your bow always look so stunning
gina x

December 11, 2007 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great card! I know about the post office! I'm still waitting on something from Nov 1st! Gggrrr

December 11, 2007 11:30 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

i do like the color combo. i could see how it would be difficult to tie in the pumpkin, but as usual you did it so well!

December 11, 2007 1:05 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Only you could make this color combination look so darned good!!

December 11, 2007 1:28 PM  
Blogger Kerry Johnson said...

Love those papertrey sets and love your card!!

December 11, 2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Ohhhhhhhh this one is really pretty! I am loving it!

December 11, 2007 2:08 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful! I love the sets you've used and that big beautiful bow!

December 11, 2007 3:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Everything you make that has this gorgeous ribbon on it makes my eyes pop out! Gorgeous!

December 11, 2007 6:16 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

What a beautiful card!

December 11, 2007 7:37 PM  
Blogger Erin McKinney said...

Beautiful card...love the big bow!!

December 11, 2007 8:30 PM  
Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

canada Post is horrid!
This was a tough combo! Great card.

December 12, 2007 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't blog, but I love reading and seeing your cards.

Can you post directions on how to make this type of bow? or where to find instructions?

I want to learn to tie this kind!

thanks!

December 12, 2007 11:02 AM  
Blogger Kris Dickinson said...

you definitely rocked this challenge!

December 16, 2007 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!