*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Paying it Forward


I played it paying it forward with Kathy over at Kathy's Kreations and these are the yummy goodies she sent me!! The next three bloggers who would also like to pay it forward, sorry but I guess that is how is one is played, so the next 3 bloggers to leave a comment on this post will get some goodies from me.

Sorry I have nothing to post for you today, maybe a little later I will. Jason is preparing to leave town for a few days so I have been spending every minute I can glued to him! Tis the problem when your husband is your best friend too when he has to travel for work he takes my husband and my best friend away. He had a trip last week too so needless to say I am not happy about a second trip so soon especially during the holiday season. Well that's my story for the day!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hope said...

Oh How fun!!! I would Pay it Forward

December 02, 2007 10:47 AM  
Blogger Shannon Tompkins said...

My husband and best friend are out of town too. Mine is gone from Dec 4th until Dec 11th ... I feel your pain.

December 02, 2007 11:11 AM  
Blogger Elaine said...

I'll play!! Let me know if I am third to join you!

December 02, 2007 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang! I'm already too late!

Nancy

December 02, 2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

I was beginning to worry about the mail system because you hadn't posted that you got it. Enoy Kelly and Thanks for playing

December 02, 2007 1:50 PM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Sorry your best friend is leaving ya during the holiday season. Sigh...... that's a hard one. At least you have stamping to take up some of the time. I hope he is home fast as lightning!
Lesa

December 02, 2007 2:16 PM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Ahh - would have loved to have played - oh well - maybe next time!! So sad to hear your husband is going out of town - but just think - maybe you'll have more time to stamp :) wink!

December 03, 2007 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!