*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Monochromatic Santa


Today's way to use it challenge was to make a Monochromatic card, I love this Santa from Stampfransico and he is perfect for a monochromatic color scheme!!

Just a quick post for now, I have a super busy day with the kids Christmas concert this morning and evening and having to finish of a million tiny errands too!! Wishing you all a super day!!

Supplies:Santa stamp (stampfransico), bravo burgundy, white card stock, figgy pudding dp, bravo burgundy ink, brads, ribbon, ticket corner punch and dimensionals.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous! Perfect for the challenge!! :) TFS!

December 13, 2007 8:50 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

this card is great, I so love this image, think I am going to have to break down and get him

December 13, 2007 9:03 AM  
Blogger Kerry Johnson said...

Gorgeous card!! Love everything about it! We have our son's Christmas concert tonight as well - have fun!!

December 13, 2007 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great new cards! I love the one with a snowflake and the jewel! I also love the note cards! and this one lol.

December 13, 2007 11:01 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

I adore that image!!!What a beautiful card Kelly!! You're awesome chickie!!!

December 13, 2007 1:22 PM  
Blogger A.Lee said...

Gorgeous card. Love the Santa image. Hope your errands went well. I don't know how I'll find to stamp during the holiday rush.

December 13, 2007 4:01 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

i have got to get this stamp! love the card

December 13, 2007 9:29 PM  
Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

This is GORGEOUS!

December 14, 2007 7:31 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is really awesome! Great image and papers!

December 16, 2007 10:33 AM  
Blogger NancyK said...

Oh - I have this stamp and you have made such a great card with it!!

December 16, 2007 12:41 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

This is just amazingly beautiful ~ is that proper english??? LOL!!! You get the point, right?!?!?

~Lynda

December 17, 2007 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!