*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've been tagged!!

I have been tagged by Shannon of Live, Love, Laugh and STAMP

The rules of the game:

* Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
* Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are 7 random facts about.

I "apparently" suffer from OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) I have many little quirks that others like to call issues...........LOL, but we don't need to discuss any of those.......*wink*

White flour causes my feet to swell..................too weird!

I have a Christmas tree fetish I "apparently " can't decide on one so we currently have 6 full sizes trees and if i had more room i would have more!

I love to go to bed the problem is I don't really sleep , I spend most of the night trying to get back to sleep.

My bedroom has the average temperature of 0 degrees Celsius or 32 degree Fahrenheit, I love my room cold the colder the better!

I love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, when my mom was pregnant with my sister she would eat them and I have been eating them ever since too!

I am allergic to ice berg lettuce.........can you believe that it is like what 80% water??!!

If you are reading this and would like to play along consider yourself tagged!!

Wishing you all a good night!!

Off to bed for me!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Tompkins said...

Thanks for playing ... I was suppose to come tag you on your blog but I never got to that ... good to know you read my blog!

December 12, 2007 10:17 PM  
Blogger A.Lee said...

My hubby and MIL are both allergic to lettuce, too. It's a rotten allergy bc they put lettuce in everything at restaurants. And I can't believe you like PB and pickes. I don't know if I will ever be brave enough to try that combo--I love them both separately. Thanks for sharing your fun personality with us. I always enjoy your blog.

December 13, 2007 4:04 PM  
Blogger Melissa Cheney said...

Great quirky factoids! Absolutely love your blog. Fun to get to know each other!!

December 14, 2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger Rosella said...

Love learning more about you my SBS sister.
Just noticed that you don't have me on your SBS list. I guess you missed me. I'm one of the last ones that signed up for this group.

December 16, 2007 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm allergic to iceberg lettuce, too! I always thought that was strange due to such high water content, too! Glad I am not alone.

December 20, 2007 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!