*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, November 30, 2007

We have a Winner!!

First off I want to thank all of you for your wonderful comments and for your visits you all make blogging so worth it.......LOL!!

Well I am unhappy to say that my shows were not on tonight and the one that was on is a repeat whaaaaa don't they know I need my weekly fix!!.....LMBO!!! Just seems to fit with the terrible I have had arrrggg........ I hate bad days!!

I will be answering some of the questions asked a little later, so watch out cause Nancy asked what was on my Christmas list it could be a long post!


Comment #50 Cathy please email me your addy and I will get these in the mail for you!! And here is what Cathy had to say


Cathy said...

Wow...now I call this CHOCOLATE! Stampin Chocolate! I would love to have these sweet stamps. I've seen so many cards made with these. I can't tell you enough how much I jsut love your creatie and talented projects. I look forward to ALL your UPDATES! Thanks so much for sharing your talent in blogland. One of your admirers....hopefully not stalker!
Thanks for a chance at this CHOCOLATE!
cmeyers@hughes.net

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger kathy said...

Congrats to Cathy. Even though I wish it said Kathy...lol

December 01, 2007 4:42 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

I agree with Kathy...I wish it said Velta...:)

December 02, 2007 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!