*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Cards from Friends!!

I wanted to share some of the Christmas card we have received from our crafty friends, please keep in mind the last card is rated "R" just a warning!!



This sweet Hanna card is from Monika at >M.A.D. Stamper Be sur to check here out she is an amazing artist!! Thank you and merry Christmas Monika!!





This super cute Minnie Mouse card was made by Megan our youngest daughter for our family, she loves Christmas time!!





This cute snowman card was made by a friend that attends the same church we do, thank you so much Hellen and Merry Christmas to you!!



This card was sent to us by Melanie of Melanie's Madness be sure to stop by her blog to check out her wonderful creations. Thank you so much Melanie and Merry Christmas to you my sweet sweet friend.



This gorgeous Peace, Joy and Comfort was sent to me from my wonderful friend Diane aka DD2njoy, thank you so much for this gorgeous card!! Merry Christmas to you Diane!!



And this little racy number was sent to my by my best friend Erica the one who got me into stamping!! What a hoot this card is, last year I had made a different racy card with these snowmen and this years she has so topped that card.....LOL!! Merry Christmas Erica!!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

What a great group of cards, love your daughters and must say that X rated snowpeople is fantastic.

December 16, 2007 7:40 PM  
Blogger Tara Gove said...

OMG thank you for such a giggle....LOVE that last card! I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time!

December 16, 2007 10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Kelly! The Snowman couple card is outta this world. I had to yell for DH to come check it out and he is laughing his BUTT off! TSMFS!!!

December 17, 2007 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that snowman card is soooo funny that I had to send a link to my mom.. she couldn't believe it! rotflmbo!!!! my, what a big carrot he has! ha!

December 17, 2007 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I love this snowman card! I should do one for my mom she decorates Christmas with snowmen!

December 17, 2007 5:32 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

HA HA HA HA - I loved the smow couple one! How creative! Made me laugh! Thanks!
Dorothy

December 18, 2007 6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking for this card since I saw it on SCS Monday. I was laughing so hard that I forgot to add it to my favorites - then I couldn't find it again. Did they remove it? Anyway, thanks for the laugh and the idea. I will use it for a few friends this Christmas!!

December 19, 2007 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!