*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, December 16, 2007

AndThe Winner Is.........


#17

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree....easy to navigate. That snowman is really cute and love the gallery with all those neat ideas!!!!

Cindy Coffman

December 14, 2007 4:39 PM


Please send me your addy so I can pass it along to Ashley and Kristen so they can get your set out to you!! Email can be found on the side bar!!

I will be back shortly with something fun!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

awesome, you r that is =]

December 16, 2007 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Such a sweet Hubby! LoL #1 to post on your todays Blog and ALL

Congrats to teh Lucky winner!

December 16, 2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

congrats Cindy!!

December 16, 2007 1:06 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Congrats to the winner!!!

December 16, 2007 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!