*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Festive Sketch


I made this card for today's Sketch challenge I just love this sketch, so many layers, and I love layers. You can't tell in the picture but the cuttlebugged layer has been spritzed with Glimmer Mist and the snow has stickles added to it, it is very pretty in real life, I just can't seem to get the camera to catch the glimmer mist aughhh..... maybe I need to take some photography classes.

I chose to use snowman because it was so frosty this morning...... get it frosty.......ROTF.........OK....... I know it is only funny to me........LOL!

Supplies: Festive favorites, Real Red, Old Olive, River Rock, Dashing DP (SU), Black ink, Copics, stickles (ICE), Ribbon, ticket corner punch, Brads, Holly Leaves and Berry Brads (Making Memories),Glimmer Mist (snowflake), Cuttlebug, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can you tell me what the glitter mist is please. I so love this card, you did a really grand job on it!

November 14, 2007 8:50 AM  
Blogger Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card! The ;iquid applique looks great!

November 14, 2007 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to one of the SBS Sister!!

CUTE card!! I just recently started collecting snowman!!

November 14, 2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Love this card! And I got the frosty - too cute! Love all the layers, the snowmen, the 'snow' - everything about it!

November 14, 2007 10:48 AM  
Blogger Velta said...

I keep telling myself that I do not need to comment EVERY time I receive your blog, but here I am...love the layers and colors. You are JUST one of my very favorites :)

November 14, 2007 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you get the glimmer mist?
I love the card!

November 14, 2007 11:43 AM  
Blogger Little C's Creations said...

love all your layers, girl!!! this is beautiful!!!

hugs,
Jen

November 14, 2007 1:04 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

I love this card, especially the holly berry brads, its so festive.

November 14, 2007 1:28 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

Gorgeous!! love everything about this card..your colors..layers and snowmen....

November 14, 2007 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must be realy board as I teehee'd here at wrok ready about frosty! lol. love the card!

November 14, 2007 2:14 PM  
Blogger laos348 said...

Beautiful job. I love the real "snow" under the snowmen.

November 14, 2007 5:03 PM  
Blogger Amber (bambi64) said...

Kelly, Love the card!! I added you to my blog roll my dear facebook/SCS sister!! :)

November 14, 2007 5:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Love it, Kelly! Awesome layering.

November 14, 2007 7:05 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

You are too funny! I love this "frosty" card! It is a bit frosty here in Chicago too!

November 14, 2007 7:56 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Very pretty. You did such a great job on this card. Do you need my address to send it to me??? LOL

November 14, 2007 9:06 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Love your Frosty card very much! The layers are fabulous and you did such an outstanding job on this one! Deb

November 14, 2007 9:14 PM  
Blogger Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

SUPER card, Kelly...Thanks for your awesome inspiration!!...and I think your photography is wonderful too!!

November 15, 2007 3:57 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

I love the snowmen on this card. You did a wonderful job again!

November 15, 2007 10:28 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

I love your snowman and those papers!! Super cute, Kelly!!

November 16, 2007 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!