*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, August 24, 2007

Sweet!


Today's Limited Supply Challenge was to:

1. Choose one or more stamps that haven't seen ink in a long time.

2. Choose an old sketch challenge

3. Choose an old color challenge.

4. Choose 1 or 2 embellishments. Try and choose something you've been hoarding.

5. Use any tools.

That's what I call a challenge! I had a tough time picking what I wanted to do......... so many good sketch challenge and color challenges! I finally narrowed it down to Sketch challenge 98 and Color Challenge 112 any pink combo, you know how I love pink *wink*. For my embellishments I chose Ribbon and Chipboard, and for my neglected set I chose So very!

So I didn't find anytime to stamp last night by the time we finished dinner, I was pretty much ready for bed, I have been so tired lately by 7 pm I am ready for bed I really do hope this passes soon.

Supplies: So very, Creative Memories Dusky paper pack, DP, Pixie Dust Versa Magic, Black ink, Ribbon, Chipboard, Crop-a-dile, Dimensionals.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Gina Wrona said...

just breath-taking!

August 24, 2007 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pretty! hope you feel better soon..

August 24, 2007 12:34 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This is beautiful, being tired and want to just sleep is a normal phase you are going through,the body and mind finds all different ways to cope. As much as a cliche "It Takes Time" it is so true and the amount of time is different for everyone.

August 24, 2007 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go Idaho You riock!!

August 24, 2007 12:52 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love everything you've done here!

August 24, 2007 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beauty Kelly!

August 24, 2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This is stunning! Take your time....I've been thinking about you...you are in my prayers.

August 24, 2007 4:05 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So pretty Kelly! I'm thinking I need to do this challenge!

August 24, 2007 5:27 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Oh my word Kelly! This is beautiful. I heart pink too!!

August 25, 2007 10:15 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Gorgeous! So soft and just plain pretty!!!

August 25, 2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

How pretty! Love the colors and the layout!!

August 27, 2007 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!