*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, August 20, 2007

Infused Motifs


Sorry about the glare on this card, the sunlight just bounces of the embossing, but i wanted you to see the embossing from this side because when I tilted the other way you lost the effect. Just a quick card I put together last night, I actually really like how it turned out. I love pink and brown together!!

I am off to do some back to school shopping with the girls this morning, a huge task Megan hates shopping so I am praying it will go well. If we can get it all done at Wal-mart we should be fine she loves Wal-mart, but a mall or anything like it now away, it is a full out assault on her senses, so much noise, smells, visual stimuli, and people. I can't even imagine what a trip to the grocery store is like with someone with autism must just be a nightmare for her.

Just a little over 2 weeks until the girls go back, i am looking very forward to it and so are they it has been a difficult summer and we are all craving some routine. Well enough rambling from me...*wink*

Don't forget to check out my trade list 2 posts down there is still lots of good stuff!

Supplies: Baroque Motifs, Chocolate chip, Pretty in Pink card stock, Basic Grey's infused DP, Chocolate Chip craft ink, Versa Magic inks in Pixie Dust and Sea breeze, Bling, Clear embossing powder, corner rounder punch.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Beth Thomas said...

So beautiful! I love the colors, the layout, everthing about this card! A super, super job!

August 20, 2007 7:59 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Beautiful, Kelly! Good luck with the shopping. ;0)

August 20, 2007 10:23 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful card, love the embossing.

August 20, 2007 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this look! and having Nickleback also cool lol

August 20, 2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is very beautiful! I love the embossed Motifs....pretty flowers!

August 20, 2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Very pretty!

August 20, 2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Stunning!!!

August 20, 2007 3:43 PM  
Blogger Julie S. said...

The color combo is lovely -- and the embossed part looks like chocolate! Yummy!

August 20, 2007 9:12 PM  
Blogger Gail Binette said...

I agree with Julie, it does look chocolatie.

I can totally understand poor Megan's distraught when going to the mall. I get that way and I'm not even autistic. I just have sensory overload. I use to teach at a preschool and some of my favorite students were Autistic. It's such an interesting thing to work with these kiddos and try to understand from their perspective.

August 20, 2007 10:59 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

This is fabulous Kelly! SO rich!

December 04, 2007 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!