*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Let It Snow Gift Boxes


I found this really cool Gift Box Project Pack by Colorbok at Wal-mart yesterday, it was only $9.98 Can. it has a total of 32 boxes plus, tags, icons and accents! They are super easy to put together and are gorgeous!! I love the colors and the sparkle, there are boxes without sparkle as well. Just had to share with all of you!!









Our trip to Wal-mart was a success, only one little melt down I am so pleased, we managed to get all their school clothes and on Friday we will go back for the supplies, didn't want to push Megan too far by staying another hour *wink* the clothes part took hours so Megan did awesome!!



























Don't forget to check out my trade list 3 posts down I am open to offers!




















Supplies: Gift Box Project Pack by Colorbok

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Libby Hickson said...

The boxes are gorgeous - what a great find!

August 21, 2007 11:12 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This kit is fantastic, thanks for shaing I will have to check out my Wal Mart.

August 21, 2007 11:13 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Wow! These are awesome!

August 21, 2007 11:26 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

OMG! You rock girlfriend!

When I grow up, can I stamp like you?

August 21, 2007 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool boxes, they are gorgeous. I was just at Wal-mart here in Calgary & they had nothing like that...not unless I missed them...hmmm...

Glad shopping was a success!

August 21, 2007 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok how come I never see these things! lol. I must look at ours for this box set! and another great video! my hubby as laughing as I sing a long! have you seen the video! that peter is so hot right now! lol ahh almost time for Heroes!

August 21, 2007 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!