*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where Have I Been

Well my nephew Hunter has been blessing us with a visit,we actually weren't supposed to get to see him again this summer, he was not able to make the celebration of life service because he was with his other Grandma in Saskatchewan, she is very ill and has been for some time, so Hunter and his dad were planning on spending all their vacation with his grandma, but surprisingly they came out this way! So I have Hunter for a few days, its so nice for the girls to be able to play with now!

Well yesterday being a good mommy and aunty I took the kids down to the beach with a friend of mine and her 3 girls, well after 3 hours I got an ouchie of a sunburn, and I was fully clothed!! Just a slight v-neck on my shirt and WOW big burn, and my face is totally burnt too! The kids however are fine no burns, and they had a super fun time! I have a card all sketched out, and I hoping to find a few minutes today to go down and make it! I have got to go to the eye doctor again today for another look, I dont think the procedure worked it has been starting to hurt again so I will see what he has to say.


Steph took this one of herself too funny.....LOL!





Here are a few pics one of my super ouchie burn ( don't mind my morning hair and no make up face.......LOL)and a few of kids this morning.

















Fireflies
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yikes! That is some burn! Glad to hear that the Hunter was able to come for a visit! Family is so great to have around! Look forward to seeing your new creation! Hope you have a great week!

August 15, 2007 12:09 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Oooohhhh that's one hot chick!!
Glad you had fun at the beach,but don't forget to sunblock!!!!

August 15, 2007 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouchie, I too burn like you. This year however I have an awesome tan, in spots...
LOL After I burnt I am still peeling places that should never see the sun...see what happens when the kids are gone and the hubby sets the water hammoks in the hot tub? My own fault, or should I say his. ;]
Love the hnew banner Jimmy Buffet rocks!!
Greta pics of the kids being kids :}
it's five o clock somewhere...it's 3:47PM here in Western MA :}

August 15, 2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger bethtrue said...

Kelly - OUCH! hope you feel better soon. Didn't see any more picts of the kids posted after the sunburn pic; am assuming you took them off your blog. Also sorry about your eye; hope you can get that resolved soon. Hang in there.

Beth (mommy to an almost-4 yr old)

August 15, 2007 1:37 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh Kelly what an awful burn! My DH got sunburned when we fell asleep on a Central American cruise. He bought aloe vera gel to keep his skin moist and it helped a lot. Take care of yourself.

August 15, 2007 8:11 PM  
Blogger Swamp Tulip said...

Great pictures (except for the sunburn)!

Teresa

August 16, 2007 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!