*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, August 17, 2007

So Many Thank Yous To Give


I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who kept us close in thoughts and prayers, for those who sent us sympathy cards, for those who listened while I tried to work my way through the beginning stages of grief. I know I will never not miss my Dad, but I do know that the pain and sense of loss will lessen with each coming day. It has been a little over two weeks now and i am starting to get most things back in order, house, emails etc. I just wanted to let you know how much each and every one of you warmed our hearts through this, sharing your stories, sharing in our pain, and keeping us close in thought and prayer. I am blessed to be part of such a wonderful stamping community.

Click here for a Million Thank You's

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Thank You Comments


I also need to send a huge thank you to my husband Jason, he has been my rock through this storm, he has always been there when I needed him, always having Kleenex ready, talking the night away with me when I couldn't sleep, holding me while I cried, for knowing what I needed to hear, listening while I rambled, making dinner for the kids while I couldn't function. I love you more then you will ever know! I never would have made through this without you.

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
I Love You Graphic Comments

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I am so glad that my card has helped in just a small way.

I can sympathize with your pain in so many ways... I lost my Dad suddenly in May 2006 and there isn't a day that I don't miss him... the pain is easier, but I still miss him.

Kudos to Jason for being your rock... hugs to you both!

August 17, 2007 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First I'd like to say how sorry I am for your loss. I just stumbled across your blog (beautiful projects by the way!). I have to say that the stamping community is filled with some absolutely wonderful,Kind, caring people! It's like no other hobby..where people who may have never "met" you, care about you and are right there sharing kind words, thoughts and ideas..with no expectations in return. It's a beautiful thing.
God Bless

August 17, 2007 3:52 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Big hugs to you Kelly!! Those cards are lovely.

August 18, 2007 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly-

Please know that I've been thinking about you and praying for you. I can't even imagine the pain of what you're going through. I lost my grandmother in January and she was one of my best friends....but I've never lost a parent.

BIG HUGS to you! I'm so thankful that you have a loving family and a wonderful husband and many caring friends to hold you up during this time.

August 19, 2007 6:36 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Kelly,glad things are getting somewhat better and in order. Trust me, I've lost both my parents and it does get a little easier as each day goes by and some days it's harder. God helps us through it even though some days we don't want to face the world...I find talking about them helped me alot!
Your million Thank Yous is so cute!
Take care Kelly!!!!!!!!

August 20, 2007 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!