*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, August 17, 2007

Anyone Want To Trade? Please!!

I have my trade list on SCS but thought I would post it here as well. If you are interested in anything you can email me (sidebar) or leave a comment in this post. I am also open to offers, my list is much longer then posted, so go ahead and ask.

Trade List
Loads of Love
Loads of love acc.
Mixed Bouquet
Looks like Spring some still um
and
coordinating punch
Simple Stripes BG
Soft Swirls BG
Unfrogettable
French Flair BG
Roses In Winter
Never Ending Joy
Gingerbread House
daisy field wheel
Best Blossoms
Provo Craft Crimper
sweet talk
Back Ground Basics
Beyond the basics
All year cheer 1
All year cheer 2
Fishy Friends
Fishy wheel
Expressive flexible phrases
Smitten
Happy Hearts
Polka Dots and Paisley
Think Big

Wish list
En Francais Background
Batty for You
Sparkling sayings
Voila to go
Moose You
Touch of Nature
Priceless
Brocade Basics
Aida Cloth
Polka Dot BG
Fundamental phrases
Jumbo so swirly
Designer series paper in
blue bayou
Double stitched ribbon in
blue bayou
River rock

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth Thomas said...

Hope you get some hits from this. I'm afraid I am NO help at all. Hope this finds you doing well. I have tagged you for a "pay it forward" with a card type game over at my blog. I tried to send it to folks that I visit each day and I certainly love your creativity!

August 18, 2007 1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont have any of the things you need.. but I would love to buy Crab and Co. How much would you like for it?

August 18, 2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just had to tell you that I love your blog! You really inspire me! I just signed up to become a new SU demo, so I'm no help on the sets. I'm selling a bunch of mine too! I think you and I both should just order one of everything in the catalog and get it over with! haha
Elishia

August 19, 2007 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!