*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cherish............


Well I finally did it I made a card!! *smiling* Not exactly what was in my head but close enough I am just so happy to be stamping again! I love Baroque Motifs it's so stunning! This card sketch is from yesterday's sketch challenge and today's way to use it challenge ( using the cutter kit) I don't have one but I do have a distressing tool so that is what I used.

I love silver and white together, the only downfall is it is hard to photograph.

Well I went to the eye doctor yesterday and he said it has healed very well he can't see any scratches on my eye he seemed so surprised, he said the strain I have been having is due to the eye having a hard time focusing he said it will be better over the next few weeks. He checked my vision again thinking I would be a 20/25 but to his surprise I had still retained my 20/20 *smiling*, and will not require and glasses at this time.

Supplies: Baroque Motifs, Butterfly of Happiness, Sliver and WW card stock, Vellum, Versa Mark, Embossing powders, Ribbon, Cord, Lace, Charm, Bling, Cuttlebug, Ticket corner punch, Distresser, and Dimensionals

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This card is lovely, the embossed background and that butterfly

August 16, 2007 10:00 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Love it!

August 16, 2007 10:06 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Kelly,
I am SO GLAD you are stamping again1 I missed you girl! This is absolutely gorgeous! I have been thinking about you....Hope you are doing ok.

August 16, 2007 11:47 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so elegant and beautiful! I love the colors, ribbon & charm, and the vellum butterfly. Wow!

Great news about your eye!

August 16, 2007 3:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, wow. There isn't much more to say, is there? Awesome!

August 16, 2007 6:22 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

very pretty. I guess I am going to have to buy that stamp set. I love everything you have done with it

August 16, 2007 8:11 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Absolutely beautiful Kelly!! I cannot even imagine making a card this stunning. This is why you are on design teams!!

August 16, 2007 9:24 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Hodge said...

Wow....just came across your blog...it is great! Nice to see a blog from someone so close to home! I am from the Lower mainland!

August 16, 2007 10:27 PM  
Blogger Selena said...

Wow! Beautiful card!

August 17, 2007 4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gald to hear it! & a beautiful card.

August 17, 2007 6:19 AM  
Blogger Beth Thomas said...

Absolutely stunning! So elegant and light! Glad to hear about your eye!

August 17, 2007 8:58 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Kelly,

I am so happy that you did some stampin'. I think that it can be very good for the soul ;0)

This is absolutely stunning! :0)

August 17, 2007 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning card , I adore your work !
Awesome news on your eye !

August 17, 2007 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely card... the colors are just so elegant... glad you are back to crafting... TFS!

August 17, 2007 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Wow Wow Wow!

August 18, 2007 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love everything about it and I'm so glad to hear you are ready to stamp again :)

August 20, 2007 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!