*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, August 18, 2007

I have been nominated!


I have been nominated for the nice matters award by Myrna and Tracy, both these ladies are the sweetest and nicest stampers I have met, Thank You Myrna and Tracy!!

Now I get to nominate 5 other bloggers for the nice matters award.

So here it goes

Michelle a very sweet and kind lady who is always very supportive, she is also a fellow design team member for Tuscan Rose.

Gina she is so sweet and nice, she is always doing things for others I love her stamps for a cause what a nice thing to do.

Erika a super nice stamper, with a great big heart, she is always trying to help others. She is also a fellow design team member on the Tuscan rose team.

Nancy so, so, so sweet and nice, she has been so nice to me, a super lady with a great big caring heart.

Joan a blogger with a heart of gold, I love how she is always supporting the cause as well as supporting members of the blogging community.

I could go on for days everyone I have met in the stamping world has been so nice!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww.....thank you SO much, Kelly! I think you're pretty swell, too! :) That is so sweet of you to nominate me. :)

August 19, 2007 6:37 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Me?? What sweet things you said about me my friend!!! Thank you so much for the nomination, but even more for those kind and beautiful words...

Huge hugs!

August 19, 2007 10:28 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Thank you so much! I am so glad to have "met" you! : )

August 19, 2007 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!