*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's A Boy!!


I made this card for today's sketch challenge on SCS I love the sketch but I had no idea what to do with it. I'm a little out of practice lately hopefully it will all come back to me soon. The B & Y pieces are chipboard that I covered with glitter. I have so many girl cards I thought it was time to try a boy one, I like working with pink a little better......LOL!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here Sketch Challenge 138

Supplies: I'm Here, Ruby Red, Buckaroo Blue, Bordering blue, Daisy D's Premium Paper Collection, Buckaroo blue ink, Scalloped circle punch, Crop-a-dile, White gel pen, Glitter, Chipboard, Ticket corner punch, Brads, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Great layout, love that you used the hand for the O

August 22, 2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Cathy M said...

This is so adorable. I like how you spelled out BOY!

August 22, 2007 12:30 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

This is such a cute baby card and a brilliant idea for today's sketch challenge. I love it!

August 22, 2007 4:22 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Neat card Kelly! You are not out of practice,this is beautiful!

August 23, 2007 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!