*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

*Blog Style Scattergories*


I saw this over on Nancy's Creative Mess and thought it would be fun...

For each question your answer has to start with the same letter that your first name starts with. For boy/girl names the name can't be the same as your own. I challenge you to try this out with YOUR name.

Your Name: Kelly
Famous Artist/Band/Musician: Keith Urban
4 letter word: Kick
Vehicle: Kia
TV SHOW: Knots Landing
City/Town: Kelwona BC
Boy Name: Kaleb
Girl Name: Kaytlyn
Occupation: kick boxer
Something you wear: knickers
Celebrity: Kenny Chesney
Food: kettle Corn
Something found in a kitchen: Kelp

Reason for Being Late: Keeled over ( sorry not funny i know)
Cartoon Character:Kenny ( south park)
Something You Shout: Kazoo

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Rose Ann said...

Very cool! The Keith Urban response, got my attention. He's a favorite of mine. *wink*

August 08, 2007 9:41 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Great answers Kelly!! You're just so Knowledgeable!!

August 09, 2007 12:13 PM  
Blogger Mo Moss said...

That was fun. Great idea for some of the games we play at showers. They always play television games and I can't answer any of the questions. I like this one

August 09, 2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger Wrena said...

May I inquire how you got your blog to sing? I have blogger and have been looking at all the settings and have been asking around but just cant figure it out???

August 09, 2007 4:16 PM  
Blogger Stamp4hobby said...

What a fun game! Thanks for sharing!

August 09, 2007 5:26 PM  
Blogger Gail Binette said...

So glad to see you are keeping your little self motivated during your healing process Kelly. Have a great day and I think I'm going to play this game along with you.

Hugs,

August 10, 2007 2:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found your blog via Erin K's. And besides saying that this is a fun place to visit, I want to say Thank You! Thank You! Thank you! I've had one of these (not the exact same, but similar) sitting in my email for weeks because I got stuck on a cartoon character that starts with K.....been driving me nuts!!! Funny thing is, when I read your K cartoon character, I suddenly remembered King Triton from Little Mermaid! Thanks!

August 14, 2007 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!