*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Healing

We are on the road of healing and putting things somewhat back in order, Sunday was a beautiful Celebration of Life Service, boy was he a loved man. It's hard to believe it has been a week it all seems a blur. I am thankful for all the love I have recieved from family, friends and all my blogland friends, it has helped more then you will ever know. Thank You!

My Mom and my sister will be here for another day or two, tomorrow we have to go through all his things, and storage room. I am starting to make peace with it all, I know he is in a better place and looking down on us smiling, knowing he was loved.

Thank you for being there for me while I process all that has happened, I do hope to be back to crafting soon, as it is a therapy of it's own.

Blessings

Here is something fun I decided to try
You Are 4: The Individualist

You are sensitive and intuitive, with others and yourself.
You are creative and dreamy... plus dramatic and unpredictable.

You're emotionally honest, real, and easily hurt.
Totally expressive, others always know exactly how you feel.

At Your Best: You are inspired, artistic, and introspective. You know what you're thinking, and you can communicate it well.

At Your Worst: You are melancholy, alienated, and withdrawn.

Your Fixation: Envy

Your Primary Fear: To have no identity

Your Primary Desire: To find yourself

Other Number 4's: Alanis Morisette, Johnny Depp, J.D. Salinger, Jim Morrison, and Anne Rice.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kathy W said...

Glad to hear that the service went well. I have found that healing is an on-going process. And I agree, doing the things you love to do and surrounding yourself with the people you love is therapy. Take care this week.

August 07, 2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger Myrnabs said...

Kelly,
I'm glad you are doing well. I know that only time can heal your pain, but know that you are in my prayers. I too know the tremendous pain you carry, for I too have loved and lost my dearly beloved father. Aside from that I've never known anything that's caused me more pain. I know that nothing will make u feel better, until you are 100% ready. Sending you my thoughts and prayers. Be well my dear internet friend.

August 07, 2007 5:21 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Kelly, I'm glad things are getting some what better. I too have lost both my parents so I know how much it hurts.Just take it one day at a time,some days will be harder than others but do what you need to do to heal.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers!! Take Care cause we Care!

August 07, 2007 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling the support of family and friends. Take your time -- sometimes when we lose loved ones, it feels like the world should just stop and give us a little time to do absolutely nothing but miss them...

August 07, 2007 7:17 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Kelly I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I could just give you a huge hug right now. I lost someone special to me, too, about 12 years ago and it still feels like yesterday. It really does get better. He is in a better place and he is watching over you. ((((((((((HUGE HUG))))))))))

August 07, 2007 7:49 PM  
Blogger Alli Miles said...

I know it is cliche but time does heal. Finding peace within you is also good. I continue to think about you and your family.

August 08, 2007 12:47 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Kelly,

I have been thinking about you....I have been trying to get your address without bothering you...but no one seems to have it from Tuscan Rose. Could you e-mail it to me?

August 09, 2007 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!