*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Infused Butterflies!


This card is a combo of today's color challenge and Sunday's featured stamper challenge. The featured stamper was Annieht, here is the card I chose to case Summer Dreams, her card is just stunning! The colors for today's color challenge were Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, and Old Olive , if you would like to try this challenge you can do so here CC124: Pink Olives.

It feels so good to be home although I am so behind on housework etc. and Jason's mom phoned last night to say they would be stopping by on their way back home from Edmonton, so I have got to get busy cleaning *wink*!

We had such a good time on vacation I will share some of our road trips pictures with you a little later today, and all the yummy loot we found along the way, from the two michaels stores we stopped at!

Supplies: Butterfly Kisses, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, and Old Olive, card stock, infuse DP, Regal Rose ink,, Bling, Cuttlebug, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Brads and primas.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant wait to see what you all found!

July 24, 2007 9:21 AM  
Blogger Alli Miles said...

So glad you are home! I look forward to seeing your pics. I just LOVE this card too.

July 24, 2007 9:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah Young said...

Beautiful work loving your cards found you through the facebook link :)
Sarah

July 24, 2007 9:49 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love the card, papers, colors and that wonderful butterfly

July 24, 2007 10:45 AM  
Blogger Kacey Elliott said...

You are sooooo lucky your husband likes to go to Michaels - the mere mention of the store makes my husband cringe :-) Oh well, that just makes me do more on-line shopping! he-he! Can't wait to see the pics.

July 24, 2007 1:02 PM  
Blogger Mo Moss said...

I'm glad that you returned home safely. I am sure you had a great time. Michael's, by fare is my favorite craft store around here versus, AC Moore, Joane's and some Ben Franklins. I had a great time buying ribbon the last time I was in. Great card, I really liked the colors for today. Again, glad you are home.

July 24, 2007 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the ribbon floating from the butterflies. Glad that you had a good trip.

July 24, 2007 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card.

July 24, 2007 6:05 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I LOVE that card. Definitely one of my favorites from your gallery!

July 24, 2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

I love it I think its a beautiful card.

July 24, 2007 8:06 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh your card is so pretty. I love the butterflies.

Mary

July 24, 2007 8:20 PM  
Blogger Selena said...

Beautiful card, great job with all the texture!

July 25, 2007 4:42 AM  
Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

Gorgeous!

July 31, 2007 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!