*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, April 16, 2007

Wild About You!



I just love using this set, it has the cutest animals in it after CooCoo Katchoos' card I was inspired to try a jungle scene.

The card measures 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" all the animals except the giraffe were stamped with versamark and pastels were used for shading. The giraffe was stamped with Summer sun on Morning Marigold, the spots were punched out and it was matted on dimensionals on top of Close to Cocoa I love this effect. The lion was stamped on So Saffron and I cut out a second main for him in Pumpkin Pie which has a dimensional under it to raise it a bit, the I adhered a So Saffron Face. The branches were made by using the Leaves and Swirls Jumbo Roller.

Supplies: Wild About You, Leaves and Swirls Jumbo Roller, Green Galore, Morning Marigold, Bashful Blue, Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Gable Green, Close to Cocoa card stock, Black, Summer Sun, and Versmark inks, Markers, Pastels, Dimensionals, Eyelet punch, Ribbon, Corner Rounder punch

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Kelly,
This card is absolutely adorable. You did such a wonderful job with all of the details. I LOVE IT!!!!

April 16, 2007 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! I love the vibrant colors and the cute detailing on the animals. Love it!

April 16, 2007 1:50 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Love this!! Those animals are sooo vibrantly bold and sooo cute! The whole card is! :o) Great job...love your style, as always ;)

April 16, 2007 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great fun card!

April 16, 2007 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a colorful, adorable card! Love it.

April 16, 2007 2:40 PM  
Blogger Miss SassyLaLa said...

Kelly Thank you for linking me. This is the cutest card. I love this set and never thought about doing something like this with it. Way to go!

April 16, 2007 7:04 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

WOW...what a cute card! The animals are so cute, and perfectly cut and colored! I love it!!

April 18, 2007 6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the scallops and the colors! Great card!

April 21, 2007 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!