*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Happy Happy Mail Day




I got a few cards in the mail yesterday the first is a Blogger RAK from Allison aka Stampin' When I Can if you haven't already check out her blog she keeps you up to date on where all the tutorials, new bloggers and blog candy are located, not to mention her beautiful cards.I just love the rich and yummy colors she used! It is the neatest card it swings open to reveal the greeting inside! Thank you so much Allison!!






The second card I got was a Blogger RAK from Debbi aka Debbi's Design Stamping make sure to check out her blog she has som gorgeous artwork!! I love the color combo on Debbi's card mind you I love chocolate anything.... LOL! I love the Cool Caribbean and Chocolate together, I love the technique she used, I have to get this set it's absolutely gorgeous!Thank you so much Debbi!!


















I also got a great card from Shannon aka Tyrymom29 on SCS, such a cool lady I am so happy I have had the chance to get to know her! She was the winner of my first blog candy way back when! It has the most gorgeous embossed paper on it to die for! I love the three D effect of the flowers! Thank you so much Shannon!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Glad you got it...I am starting to get real frustrated with our national delivery system!

April 17, 2007 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!