*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Baby Color Challenge


Todays color challenge was Cool Caribbean, Black and White, I love this color combo! So I though I would try a baby card with these colors. I finally used my round tab punch, I have been having such a hard time finding a place to use.

Supplies: Bundle of Joy, Fancy Flexible Phrases, Cool Caribbean, Black, WW card stock, Cool Caribbean, Black, inks, Cuttlebug, Brads, Word Window, Round Tab Punch, Corner Rounder, Ribbon.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this card! Good job!

April 17, 2007 12:37 PM  
Blogger Lois Michael said...

Your card is so darn cute you inspired me to go do the color challenge.

April 17, 2007 4:33 PM  
Blogger Hey Hey Paula said...

Very cute card. I love the fasteners with the scalloped border.

April 17, 2007 5:30 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

beautiful!

April 17, 2007 9:10 PM  
Blogger laos348 said...

Very cute card - I love the scallops on the bottom.

April 18, 2007 5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the elements on this card. Thanks for sharing.
Dawn B.

April 18, 2007 5:44 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

I love all the different elements to this, and color combo! Wonderful!

April 18, 2007 6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the design of this card & the colors - awesome job!

April 18, 2007 6:17 AM  
Blogger Kendra Hernandez said...

great card kelly!

April 18, 2007 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!