*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Wild About You!


Wild about you, that is what I am! I was making this lion, when it donned on me that the wild about you sentiment would fit perfect! I made this one for my daughter Megan as she is receiving an award on Monday, for doing her personal best this term at school, actually both my girls are getting one, I just haven't decided what i am going to do for Stephanie's card yet, she is horse crazy so I may try something to do with horses.

Are you all excited as I am about the news that Gina K is going to release tonight at midnight?!!

April is Autism Awareness month, a cause very near and dear to my heart, I have a very special post that I am working on to honor Autism Awareness month!

Supplies: Wild about you stamp set, Pumpkin pie, So saffron card stock, Black ink, Scalloped square, circle, oval punches, Googlie eyes, Marker, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Brads and Dimensionals.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!