*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Give Thanks!


I was playing around last night I just got this cuttlebug folder in the mail and wanted to try it out but had no idea, what kind of card I wanted to make, so this is my end result. I'm not too sure about it, probably because I didn't really have a plan set out!

Well everything is getting back to normal around here the girls are back in school, I can't believe we survived a 2 week spring break........LMBO!!

Supplies: Brown non SU, Bravo Burgundy, Blush blossom, Chocolate chip ink, Happy Harmony stamp set, Ribbon, Crystal brad, Scalloped Circle punch, White gel pen, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ida said...

Kelly, I really like how you did the design on your scalloped piece. Also what did you use to get the larger circle behind it? Ida

March 27, 2007 1:12 PM  
Blogger StampOwl said...

I think your card looks great.

March 27, 2007 2:24 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

This is fantastic! I just love those elegantly rich colors. Love the larger circle behind the scallop and your ribbons. Are those silver snaps by any chance? I got some snaps for my b-day and I'm not sure how to use them.

March 30, 2007 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!